Frustrating Inability to See Guilds

I am the founder of a Guild, and a member of MMOC; one day later, all I have is the default: "What is a guild?"

It's all gone. So now, I can't research anything, can't invite anyone, don't have access to any guild resources. And there has been zero acknowledgement that there has been any progress on fixing problem. I understand if it is taking a while to resolve, but at least let us periodically know you are working on the problem... Over 48 hours, zero response to my ticket, and zero update on Support pages. Have guild members trying to join but forced to answer: sorry, can't invite, don't have access to guild. Feels rather crippling and frustrating. Only reason I wanted to play this game was to play with friends, but guild access is broken.
    Last edited by Frostea23; 2012-08-27 at 08:11 PM.
    Waste not, want not.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can understand your frustration, everyone has problems with their guild interface of some degree.

From their twitter:
    At this time our programming teams are still working to get several issues fixed, including Guild functionality and the Trading Post ^AT
    They know about it. All we can do is wait.