Deleted

Logitech G600 mapping "alt" to mouse

Hia,

Today I fell in love with the Logitech G600 and bought it (maybe a tad impulsive, but here I am).

It has 3 buttons on top and Im trying to map the 3th one ("g-shift") one to alt.
    Yet simply binding it to alt in the interface doesn't work. I can bind it as a macro to alt down. However having pressed this button once everything else I use is done as alt was pressed (as there is no alt up command in the end, like caps but then with alt...)

Or is there a way to use the g-shift function and remap all the keys in this interface to have alt + in it (IE Alt + Left mouse button)?

I'm hoping there is someone with experience with this mouse out there that can help me, since googling has been ineffective so far.

(Also I hope I placed it in the right section, if not please point me the right way).

I just tested it and you can change the G-Shift keys.

Just right click the 1 through = keys you want to change, click edit, and remove the keystrokes already there, then hold Alt and press the key you want to set it to. (e.g., G-Shift mode 1 would be Alt and 1 if you wanted it to hold Alt and click 1)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

in the software, there is a toggle that says "normal G-Shift" make sure its set to gshift and you will see all the buttons change to ctrl+1... ctrl+2 etc etc, just rebind them all to alt+1 and so on and so forth