Need help with a really frustrating internet issue!

Hello there.
    So i'm currently on fibernet 25mb/s or so, and previously i used adsl 5mb/s.

I recently bought a new computer, and there is some STRANGE stuff going on!
    When i do speed readings, i usually get about 15-25mb/s depending on how many people is on the net at home here, using spotify, TV etc etc.

The main problem is, whenever i go to pages like youtube, facebook and simular, it takes ages for my computer to connect with the page, for an instance i load facebook, the first load as i enter the adress usually goes at normal speed, but when i scroll down to the bottom waiting for more posts to load, it usually stucks, or if i enter a picture, it can load for ages, even the comments wont show. Same thing goes for youtube, when i try to enter a clip, i can get stuck for a really long time before it even refreshes the page.

I do altso posses an ipad 3 and a fairly new laptop, and on these devices everything runs smoothly.

The desktop computer witch i got the problem on has been tested on various connections aswell, as i have attended lan partys etc, and there aswell i get the same problem, even thoo if no one else gets it.

Ive only had the computer for like 2 months, and it has always been like it, i have even reinstalled chrome, java, flash and what i could think of.

The network im connected to now is running trough the power cables in the wall, via those small boxes u plug into ur wall sockets. Of some reasson i cant get in the same homegroup as the other 2 people living here, but i do on my laptop.

Il post a list of my components:

Intel® Core i5-3570K Processor Socket-LGA1155, Quad Core, 3.4Ghz, 6MB, Boxed w/fa

Antec Kuhler H2O 620 CPU Cooler

P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT, Socket-1155 ATX, Z77, DDR3, 2xG3+1xG2-PCIe-x16,SLI/CFX, VGA,DV

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9 Kit w/2x 4GB XMS3 modules, CL9-9-9-24, 1.5V, Low V X2

Dell 24" LED UltraSharp U2412M 1920x1200, 2M:1, 6ms, VGA/DVI/DP, IPS

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 2GB PhysX CUDA PCI-Express 3.0, "Windforce 3X", GDDR5, DVI-D+DVI-

Samsung SSD 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s (SATA3.0) 520MB/320MB/s read/write, Des

Corsair AX 750W PSU

Altso im running windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

I will be VERY grateful for every answer!

How many people are using your connection? That can make things slow for u as bandwidth is used up.

You can start off by installing/reinstalling the latest ethernet driver for your network adapter. Is your pc connected wirelessly or hard wired to the router/gateway?

Even if im the only pc turned on it's still happening, and as i said, ive tryed it on various connections in different homes. Its wired yes, not wireless.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 11:17 PM ----------

Tryed to reinstall the network drivers, dident affect anything.

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 11:18 PM ----------

Altso, when it stucks, chrome usually say "requesting information" or something, but as i got like 25mb/s up, it should not be an issue from there. And as ive alrdy said, its the same if all other computers and devices are turned off.

Sounds like it could be an ap setting. What router are you using?
    NZXT Phantom
    ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 | I5 2500k | EVGA GTX 560 TI
    8gb Corsair Vengence | 60gb Agility3 SSD | 1tb Seagate 7200rpm

Yo gladria, we are using a system named home base, but as i said earlier, this has been an issue no matter what connection in whatever house, in whatever part of the country, its not the router, line or modem. It's my computer. Like right now, i took a speed test on 2 computers in this house right after eachother. On the other comp i got 20Mb/s down 19mb/s up, and on my computer i got 4mb/s down and 0,8mb/s up. the tests where taken right after eachother, not at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethes89 View Post

The network im connected to now is running trough the power cables in the wall, via those small boxes u plug into ur wall sockets. Of some reasson i cant get in the same homegroup as the other 2 people living here, but i do on my laptop.
    by the power cables in the wall thing do you mean you are using powerline? I heard some issue with using those if the house got old power wiring system