Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Spirit mend nerf

So they hotfixed/stealth nerfed stampede with spirit mend. Ticks for 2K now.

Can they just fucking remove stampede and balance us from that point instead.

Use it as an even bigger DPS cooldown then. Hyena/Wolf/Cat/Raptor/Wind serpent, for max dmg buffs. Or perhaps exchange raptor/serpent (depending on spec) with a crab or spider for the pin, so they can't move while you unleash hell ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    So they hotfixed/stealth nerfed stampede with spirit mend. Ticks for 2K now.

Using stampede makes the extra pets do 25% of their original damage, fixing so that the heal now does 25% of its original value seems like it's now working as intended.

Deleted
    the nerf of hunters begin lol.....im kinda pissed at rabid and narrow escape nerf..... they should leave narrow escape and at least reduce the cd of rabid now

10+ Year Old Account
    seems to me it's more like fixing unexpected/unreported bugs

Well needed, now they need to nerf the stupid burst. Narrow Escape nerf made me lol. Good thing I love post haste anyway.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    Well needed, now they need to nerf the stupid burst. Narrow Escape nerf made me lol. Good thing I love post haste anyway.
    The healing nerf from 5x spirit beast was needed i agree. But it was ONCE every 5MIN. They NEED to compensate us with something. Our survivability is at an all time low with the gazillion of cc´s every class recived, aswell a the tons of selfheals every class have.

Someone really hates hunter's or just have no idea of class balance.

Deleted
    In a way the spiritmend nerf was expected and it's a good thing, however it was at no point overpowered like the warriors second wind.

On top of that our selfhealing via spirit bond is shit aswell and they should buff that to compensate. Like 2% hp per second.

please just remove stampede already and give us something to compensate elsewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    please just remove stampede already and give us something to compensate elsewhere.
    this..please stampede is useles now as a BM ,

Looking at warriors selfheal and compare it to that nerf makes me lol. Hunters needs to adabt all nerfs...yea for 9 years now!

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    this..please stampede is useles now as a BM ,
    So an ability that basically lets your pet do 100% extra damage is useless? This seems like a totally justified nerf (more like bugfix)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurves View Post
    Someone really hates hunter's or just have no idea of class balance.
    never crossed your mind that it was a bug and they simply FIXED it. This is a fix not a nerf. A nerf is when they take something that is balanced and reduce it for no reason, a fix is when something is broken and they balance it.

If you were using this heal and thinking it was intended then you are pathetic. if you did not see this fix coming then i dunno what to say.

hunters finally have as much presence in arena as rogues/mages/priests/shamans and then bam nerf, no suprises here

BM hunters are still crazy over powered. I wouldn't be surprised if they were nerf back to being unplayable.
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    I never did want to have stampede, but most hunters were very enthusiastic about it... maybe the majority of them being PvE.
    Apart from that, any 5 min or higher CD ability is just "uncool". It causes balance issues and you barely can use it due to the exorbitant CD... where's the fun?

I don't like stampede, and as OP(?) as it is, it's still NOT ENOUGH to kill a healer 1on1, a thing I was easily able to do with my DK in cata, though that one got nerfed too (necrotic strike), to preserve healer god mode.

Deleted
    BM is going to be unplayable in 5.1. You heard it here first!
    Oh well, I didn't like it anyways, since it just doesn't have the "rhytm" that MM and SV does in PvE.
    Last edited by mmoce8b86a8912; 2012-10-14 at 06:20 PM.

I love when bad players use a broken mechanic as a critch then QQ when said broken mechanic get FIXED then they act like the sky is falling and the class is useless.

Seriously this is the hunter forums not the rogue forums. Having an ability doing 75% more then it was supposed was a bug, thus it getting fixed is not a nerf, you were just using it as a crutch to carry you.

I feel stampede will be nerfed either to:

- reduce no. of pets to 3 pets total + reduce CD of stampede.
    or
    - reduce dmg output from extra 4 pets by 25% + reduce CD of stampede.