Brewmaster Monk Tank Guide for MoP

Here's a pretty comprehensive tanking guide for brewmasters in MoP: http://sunniersartofwar.com/brewmaster-guide/

Goes over abilities, glyphs, priority lists, talents, cooldowns, basically everything you'd ever need.
    We are recruiting!
    Full Spectrum - Alleria
    www.fullspectrumguild.com
    Skilled Players with Work and Families
    WoW Insider Interview

Deleted
    A nice little read, though a few concerns;

Stat Priority

This is how I feel the stat priority will end up, though no theorycrafting for brewmasters has been finalized yet.

Expertise and Hit to cap > Crit > Haste > Mastery > Parry = Dodge

I believe, (As I have discussed in the Brewmaster Tanking Thread) Haste is a deflated stat as it only increases in priority with the more Mastery you have. More Haste will be needed for more PB's being use in a standard fight. Yes, we can argue that Haste will increase energy regen = more Chi = Higher uptime of PB's and BoK, though a Dodge / Parry heavy build would come up better in the long run. You avoid attacks that you would otherwise need to spend chi to get rid of.

In a Magic heavy fight, sure, Haste will be by far the favoured stat since we have very little Magic defence outside of a Glyphed Guard and a 1.5 min Magic CD.

In a standard situation, you preferably be reforging;

Hit > Expertise > Dodge / Parry > Mastery / Crit (Preference) > Haste

Your build seems to work well with hard hitting bosses (In the Brewmaster Thread I referred to Heroic Sha of Fear for my argument), like taking the slash attack he does to the Tank. Though, in a normal situation, your priority would seem to just hinder you in early gear levels.

Also, you gain 20% un-dr'd (As far as I am aware) Parry from BoK, so reforging into Dodge is a smart idea.

Though, like I said, a nice read and well presented.

If you would look at the FAQ, which is linked at the top of the page, you will find a section which discusses advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ
    Advertisements for non-beneficial and/or non-related websites, businesses and/or organisations are not allowed on MMO-Champion.

If you wish to advertise the website of yourself or someone else that has a relevant theme (for example, World of Warcraft in the WoW sections), we would appreciate it if you ask permission first.

Send a private message to any of our moderators or website admins before making a thread. Also, we do not allow more than one thread per advertisement. We reserve the right to refuse advertisements for any reason whatsoever.
    That having been said, I'll let this stay up, just please keep this in mind for future posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alsayyar View Post
    Also, you gain 20% un-dr'd (As far as I am aware) Parry from BoK, so reforging into Dodge is a smart idea.

Though, like I said, a nice read and well presented.
    If its not affected by diminishing returns, then you should be reforging dodge and parry as equally as possible. DR shows its hand with the stat points, not the end percentages. The more stat points of dodge / parry you have, the more points you will need to get 1% avoidance. Since BoK gives a straight-up percentage, rather than stat points, it bypasses DR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    If you would look at the FAQ, which is linked at the top of the page, you will find a section which discusses advertisement.
    I didn't know if I was allowed to say it or not without being a Mod D: