Deleted

HELP: Windows 10 freezing/not responding

Hi!

I upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago, and once in a while, some of my apps stop responding, and with them the entire Windows 10 -- I can't open the Start menu, I can't search, I can't right click on my desktop, I can't open any programs, and hell, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL. I then have to restart my computer. This happens every two hours or so.

There's no spinning wheel next to my cursor or any fading out -- nothing simply happens when I try to click something or do a keyboard shortcut.

Any advice?

My start button/search isn't working either. I think the last windows update broke a bunch of stuff, might need to wait for the next update to see if it fixes anything.

Is the audio still working when it freezes? If so your graphics driver is probably out of date. For some reason the windows 10 update doesn't update drivers or even tell you to do it. It could be a different driver, or something else,but from my experience most of the major win10 problems are due to out of date graphics drivers.

New guild but kept same sig [cares- Kel'Thuzad]
    http://www.twitch.tv/undr_score

Deleted
    I've updated my graphics driver but to no avail.

- - - Updated - - -

Some more information: Not all apps stop responding -- I can usually continue playing WoW, for instance, and right now Chrome is actually working despite my being in the middle of a 'crash' (though this is unusual).

Sometimes the crashing is accompanied by a loss of internet connection as well.