Is sinestra possible still in the next patch?

I never got a chance to kill sinestra when it was current content and dragonslayer been a my favorite title,a title i have been saying they should put in the game since vanilla btw I have been trying to go back and get it but with this patch coming out it pretty much crushes any chance at killing sinestra again every dispeller is getting an 8second cooldown witch is going to make dispelling the wrack impossible so tell me blizzard who are you going to make the fight doable again? or are you just going to make it an unkillable fight sitting there for no reason.

Deleted
    Yes. The CD of dispels will be reset each time you dispel Wrack.

Blizzard took care to fix matters for Sinestra, as well as Spine (only need to dispel the debuff on Spine once, not repeatedly). I think there was one other, but not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsu View Post
    so tell me blizzard who are you going to make the fight doable again? or are you just going to make it an unkillable fight sitting there for no reason.
    lol nice attitude there, but sorry blizzard 1 you 0 they already made changes.

Blizz is tweaking such things down , because otherwise a full DS hc clear would become impossible aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lol nice attitude there, but sorry blizzard 1 you 0 they already made changes.
    Ontop of this it's been available for almost 2 years, You've had a chance to do it and simply havn't.

Specifically, what they are doing is giving Wrack a special ability so that whenever it is dispelled it resets the cooldown of whatever dispelled it, to get around the problem.

You should still be able to get a Sinestra kill but I don't know if I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am will still be obtainable. It is generally expected that it will be removed in MoP, maybe next patch. No blue posts on it AFAIK though.

sadly yes, i would have removed the titels long time ago, or atleast with the patch. but someting keeps telling me that it will still be possible with mop when you can oneshot her pretty with 10 guys^^

but i'm gona keep running around with that title (unless they give me King of priates, you know fairy tail/one piece) ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Helfarch View Post
    Yes. The CD of dispels will be reset each time you dispel Wrack.
    This is how they have dealt with the changes for this patch. Don't jump to conclusions.