What's the best upgrade I can make for MoP?

I'm thinking of making an upgrade for MoP and was wondering what you guys thought would be the best/most economical upgrade. This is what I'm running:

CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-930 2.80 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1366
    MOTHERBOARD: (3-Way SLI Support) Asus P6X58D-E Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX Mainboard Triple-Channel DDR3/1600 SATA-III RAID w/ 7.1Audio,GbLAN,IEEE1394a,USB3.0,SATA-III RAID,3 Gen2 PCIe, 1 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI
    MEMORY: 6GB (2GBx3) DDR3/1600MHz Triple Channel Memory Module
    OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 Home Premium (64-bit Edition)
    POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - XtremeGear Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready
    VIDEO: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card

I was thinking 12 GB more of RAM (only $65 at Newegg atm), but let me know what you guys think!

Thanks in advance!

You won't be able to upgrade CPU without changing motherboard and then buying an odd number of RAM DIMMS, you have 3, and you need either 4 or 8 for both X79 and Z77... and that will be quite expensive to do.

You'll probably notice a difference if you upgraded that 5770 to either an HD 7870 or a GTX 660 ti though, and it'll cost less than the CPU / mobo.

If you still wanna upgrade the ram, i'd say try and sell the 3x2GB dimms you have and buy that 12GB kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    You know how people talk about how you could just make a piece of rock with a billion health and damage and call it "hard"?

Ra-den is what you get when a designer thinks that's actually a really good idea.
    i7-3930k @ 4.6 | Sabertooth X79 | 32GB DDR3-1600 | GTX-680 Jetstream SLI | TX950W

The video card upgrade is so much though, $250+. The RAM, I can add to my existing 6GB and get up to 18GB for just $65 though. Wouldn't that be a good upgrade? I've always heard WoW doesn't use GPU as much as CPU/Ram.

Could also get a Solid State Drive to put your OS/WoW onto, nice little speed boost for most of the things you do.

Quote Originally Posted by cbit View Post
    The video card upgrade is so much though, $250+. The RAM, I can add to my existing 6GB and get up to 18GB for just $65 though. Wouldn't that be a good upgrade? I've always heard WoW doesn't use GPU as much as CPU/Ram.
    Well going from 6GB of ram to 12+ isn't going net you more fps unless you have a lot of programs opened in the back ground while gaming.

If you're want a cheaper gpu, you could always go for: 6850/6870/560ti/7850