10+ Year Old Account

Do the Monster Mash on PTS today

Very short notice i know, but they'll be doing a test of that Monster Mash in Black Garden today/tonight on the PTS

PTS Test - Come try out the alt Warfront for Autumn Harvest! Today @ 4PM PDT

Hey all!

We have a fun alternate mode for Black Garden with ghouls and ghosts to get you in the spirit of Autumn Harvest.

But to make sure it's tip top and ready to ship we just want to have a fun few hours on the PTS checking it out. So if you have some free time, stop on by - we appreciate your help in getting 1.10 out the door!

Just jump on PTS @ 4PM PDT Today - see you there

Thanks,
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/public-te...y-4pm-pdt.html

Ghouls and ghosts? interesting

Ok, has to be done...it's the Monster Mash!!

Last edited by Slipmat; 2012-09-06 at 09:18 PM.

Bacon ghosts.

I'm calling it.

Deleted
    Got a nice Video of me and Elrar tearing it up in Black Garden:Monster Mash last night, Which I will upload later this evening when I return home from work

Differences from Normal Blackgarden:
    • Guardians are Werewolves
    • Defiants are Skeletons
    • The Fang of Regulos is a Pumpkin of doom
    • Everyone gets a 10 second speed boost with a 1 minuite cooldown
    • There's a nice graveyard/halloween feel to it with a fair bit of halloween decor
    • Spiderwebs seal off some of the archways that lead outside of sort of the main combat area (The bit with the Fang/Pumpkin in)

Overall it was a really enjoyable testing session and good fun with the dev's as always!

Deleted
    sounds really interesting
    waiting for the video

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like patch 1.10 hits next week (Sept 12/12)

You'll have to use your old currencies from 1.4 and 1.5 if you want get the Tartagon or raptor mount they will be gone after this event.

Hello all! In order to give everyone adequate warning, I'm announcing today that the next phase of the World Event Merchant changes will be coming with 1.10.

The items that you purchase from the merchant from 1.4 and 1.5 will be removed as of 1.10 launch.

These currencies are:
    Dragon Tears (1.4)
    Magma Opals (1.5)

If you are still leveling your Tartagon or Raptor, you'll need to hustle, as of the launch of 1.10 they ability to level them further will end.

Again, as I stated prior to 1.9; These items are not being removed from the game and there will be other exciting avenues to acquire them, but they are going to be removed from the World Event Merchant.

source