Deleted

Why just people are hyped on doing pve or pvp

Hey,

So in single player rpg's you normally do everything that is out there to be done like doing all the quests, chatting with companions ( party members), involving into the story and all those things that make rpg great but when in comes to mmo which full names is mmoRPG, yes RPG, so why can't them focus as much on RPG settings as on interacting with other people, this is really i do not get.
    For example in fable 1,that is a single player rpg, you could fish and put yours big fish into a home that will increase the price of your home, in single player game it is a interesting thing but in mmo it kinda is a boring chore for most people. I see no logic here.

And now what is this topic about guild wars 2. So from i have seen gw 2, manage not to dump down many rpg's elements of the game due to being an mmo, that what i like about it and yet since it is an mmo("rpg") most people cannot be bothered with it, they do not threat the as seriously as they would in single player rpg. I personally see no logic here.

"I am a pve player and i do not do pvp" - no logic here either. Since some people do "boring quests" to get to "interesting" things like end game content.

Isn't the same thing with pvp, you do pvp first to get the gear so they won't kill your first and then do it for fun.

I didn't like pvp at the beginning too, but then i thought is it really wise to cut myself from the content that game offers, i decided that is kinda silly.

Everyday you learn something new that evolves you, you can evolve doing pve but apparently some players cannot "evolve" themself or even try long enough to be to be good at pvp.

Here are my few cents, feel free to comment, and respond if you agree or disagree with my opinion.

Cheers,

Sew&Sew

Deleted
    It really depends what you prefer. It all comes to personal preference. It's simple as that. But it's quite understandable why some think wow isnt really a good pvp game for example compared to counter-strike or starcraft. But for those who play in top arena and rbg wow pvp can be quite entertaining, only if you are very good at it, otherwise I think it's a nerve wreck.
    Last edited by mmoc08bbbf072a; 2012-08-28 at 10:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseface View Post
    It really depends what you prefer. It all comes to personal preference. It's simple as that. But it's quite understandable why some think wow isnt really a good pvp game for example compared to counter-strike or starcraft. But for those who play in top arena and rbg wow pvp can be quite entertaining, only if you are very good at it, otherwise I think it's a nerve wreck.
    Yeah, I agree with this.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-09-21 at 06:01 PM.