Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    That would be fine with me, if you think it's good enough!

Any bit of advertising is good for me at this point, since I have big plans for that channel, if I get lucky enough.

Linky for the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...SVkhYDCtXkbNKU

And the one for the one video, if you'd prefer to just post them as they come: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4obPGRaitkI
    Subbed and liked.

That would be fine with me, if you think it's good enough!

Any bit of advertising is good for me at this point, since I have big plans for that channel, if I get lucky enough.

Linky for the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...SVkhYDCtXkbNKU

And the one for the one video, if you'd prefer to just post them as they come: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4obPGRaitkI
    Will you get it up on iTunes? I'm pretty much a podcastaholic so would love to listen in on it!
    Kamatari - Endy - Liita

Deleted
    I still believe this needs a sticky, I'm sure there are other bloggers out there that would like to share theirs if they found this thread

There you go madgod pretty little space for your podcast on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari View Post
    Will you get it up on iTunes? I'm pretty much a podcastaholic so would love to listen in on it!
    I dunno, I might... Mind, its not something that's an hour long or anything like that... but I definitely might. I'll look into it sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    I still believe this needs a sticky, I'm sure there are other bloggers out there that would like to share theirs if they found this thread
    I'll talk with the other mods about it. Out of all the potential stickies, this one probably has the longevity to be deserving of such.

Quote Originally Posted by darKaiK View Post
    There you go madgod pretty little space for your podcast on the first page.
    \o/

Want me to edit the title to be blogs and podcasts, or is that unnecessary, you think?

Deleted
    Want me to edit the title to be blogs and podcasts, or is that unnecessary, you think?
    Might encourage others to start making their own podcast's too

10+ Year Old Account
    I had considered podcasting, but with livestreaming, youtubing, blogging, AND raiding I think I might be overextending myself.
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

just go baby steps Misfit, do one thing when ure pro at that, and takes you almost no time, add another, or do colabs with people.

Deleted
    Why not, as Nurhlag said might encourage other people

Quote Originally Posted by Mistfit View Post
    I had considered podcasting, but with livestreaming, youtubing, blogging, AND raiding I think I might be overextending myself.
    You can always try adding another when you've got the raid at the present time on farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    Might encourage others to start making their own podcast's too
    i agree with this, so it's even more active.

@ Madgod: "Flavour makes the world go round" LOL xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll talk with the other mods about it. Out of all the potential stickies, this one probably has the longevity to be deserving of such.
    Every day this thing is not a sticky I will say something remarkably clever and awe-inspiring. I'll start tomorrow
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    @ Madgod: "Flavour makes the world go round" LOL xD
    The most remarkably clever and awe-inspiring thing we have so far xD

We still love you madgod.

________

For the bloggers, guys check your traffic sources, and check the keywords search, that way you can find sometimes topics you haven't covered yet, helps the quality of your blog and what your audience want's, i made a post about 1 about 1hand weapons vs 2hand weapons for windwalker monks that is showing to be a high viewed one, this was because i was getting a lot of hits on the keywords about monks weapons and windwalker monks weapons comparison.
    (My tip for today).
    Last edited by spyker; 2012-09-17 at 09:54 AM.

The most remarkably clever and awe-inspiring thing we have so far xD

We still love you madgod.
    Why is that quote so popular?? It's just me rambling! Seriously, it was just a random thing lol...

Also, stickied

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Madgod, it will help foster our community of monks outside of the forums and inspire others to get started on their own blog/podcast/vlogs

Sticky, yey \(oo)/, thanks Madgod, we will keep the quality, and improvement it deserves.

Deleted
    Sticky, yey \(oo)/, thanks Madgod, we will keep the quality, and improvement it deserves.
    Wahey! Thanks Madgod

Well figured I'd threw my website in here .
    EndGameTactics.com

Covering Mistweaver initially and branching off to Brew/Windwalker once we're capable of throwing out a quality guide.