Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will say that there are a lot of "cross pollination" between blogs and news sites, etc. That seems to be a plague of our "need it now" news environment. Just look at 9to5mac and Macrumors for one example. One comes out with an article and within 5 minutes the other will have the same article, just phrased slightly differently.
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Deleted
    Added all the active blogs to my blog so that others can find other helpful blogs, i'll keep it up to date with any new ones that pop up.

Having this as a sticky would be pretty handy especially once MoP hits

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    Added all the active blogs to my blog so that others can find other helpful blogs, i'll keep it up to date with any new ones that pop up.

Having this as a sticky would be pretty handy especially once MoP hits

Agree with you, also doesn't the druid forum also has a "druid blogroll" as a sticky?

10+ Year Old Account
    Added a blogroll to my site to support my fellow bloggers. Having a centralized list still is better and would love to see a sticky. Looks like they don't have the druid blogroll post as a sticky anymore.
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

They now have a usefull links sticky, in which there is the druid blogroll.

Deleted
    Added bloggers that are active and added mine if you've added me just let me know and I'll edit my list

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Added bloggers that are active and added mine if you've added me just let me know and I'll edit my list
    Added all active blogs to mine aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you're not interested by listing french sites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Je m'excuse de vous oublier

But I don't speak french

Edit: You have one of the best laid out, beautiful monk sites I have seen. Some parts of the game are lost in translation but well done.
    Last edited by Mistfit; 2012-09-12 at 10:26 PM.

Deleted
    Bonjour Panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    I guess you're not interested by listing french sites.
    Added to the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Mistfit : thanks, but the credit goes to the team of Warlockspirit (obviously a french community site about this class ^^) who did the design of the site that, I agree, is great. ^^ I "only" write news and guides.

@darKaiK : Thanks.

Very nice thread btw. I began reading some of these blogs in my morning train, they are very nice and/or interesting !

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    @Mistfit : thanks, but the credit goes to the team of Warlockspirit (obviously a french community site about this class ^^) who did the design of the site that, I agree, is great. ^^ I "only" write news and guides.

@darKaiK : Thanks.

Very nice thread btw. I began reading some of these blogs in my morning train, they are very nice and/or interesting !
    No problem =) , i think that is what we all are aiming for, informative, and entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think that is what we all are aiming for, informative, and entertaining.
    I am only entertaining inside my head. There is a great soiree going on with clever and witty people discussing the finer points of life. Oh, I guess I shouldn't let that out in the open.

There's also not enough monk artwork out there! I noticed everyone tends to use the same set of pictures. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That is only because I am too lazy to make my own if it isn't my character. Once we get live I will do some nice screenies and try my hand at photoshops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by disargeria View Post
    There's also not enough monk artwork out there! I noticed everyone tends to use the same set of pictures. :P
    I've made stuff with photoshop my lovely panda <3

Quote Originally Posted by disargeria View Post
    My signature was INSPIRED by the monk class, that count?

To be on topic, I've got this little brewmaster podcast thing, if you'd like to add it to the list, despite it technically not being a blog. Only one episode so far, but I'm probably going to be recording a second tomorrow.

If not, that's okay, I have a sticky to throw it in :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    My signature was INSPIRED by the monk class, that count?

To be on topic, I've got this little brewmaster podcast thing, if you'd like to add it to the list, despite it technically not being a blog. Only one episode so far, but I'm probably going to be recording a second tomorrow.

If not, that's okay, I have a sticky to throw it in :P
    I can throw it onto my blog if you want? As long as i have permission from you ofc

That would be fine with me, if you think it's good enough!

Any bit of advertising is good for me at this point, since I have big plans for that channel, if I get lucky enough.

Linky for the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...SVkhYDCtXkbNKU

And the one for the one video, if you'd prefer to just post them as they come: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4obPGRaitkI