Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    That would be fine with me, if you think it's good enough!

    Any bit of advertising is good for me at this point, since I have big plans for that channel, if I get lucky enough.

    Linky for the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...SVkhYDCtXkbNKU

    And the one for the one video, if you'd prefer to just post them as they come: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4obPGRaitkI
    Subbed and liked.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    That would be fine with me, if you think it's good enough!

    Any bit of advertising is good for me at this point, since I have big plans for that channel, if I get lucky enough.

    Linky for the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...SVkhYDCtXkbNKU

    And the one for the one video, if you'd prefer to just post them as they come: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4obPGRaitkI
    Will you get it up on iTunes? I'm pretty much a podcastaholic so would love to listen in on it!
    Kamatari - Endy - Liita

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by darKaiK View Post
    Subbed and liked.
    Hooray! \o/

  4. #64
    Dreadlord Kyuubi87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    965
    I still believe this needs a sticky, I'm sure there are other bloggers out there that would like to share theirs if they found this thread

  5. #65
    There you go madgod pretty little space for your podcast on the first page.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamatari View Post
    Will you get it up on iTunes? I'm pretty much a podcastaholic so would love to listen in on it!
    I dunno, I might... Mind, its not something that's an hour long or anything like that... but I definitely might. I'll look into it sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    I still believe this needs a sticky, I'm sure there are other bloggers out there that would like to share theirs if they found this thread
    I'll talk with the other mods about it. Out of all the potential stickies, this one probably has the longevity to be deserving of such.

    Quote Originally Posted by darKaiK View Post
    There you go madgod pretty little space for your podcast on the first page.
    \o/

    Want me to edit the title to be blogs and podcasts, or is that unnecessary, you think?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Want me to edit the title to be blogs and podcasts, or is that unnecessary, you think?
    Might encourage others to start making their own podcast's too

  8. #68
    The Patient Mistfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A wandering isle in the pacific
    Posts
    266
    I had considered podcasting, but with livestreaming, youtubing, blogging, AND raiding I think I might be overextending myself.
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

  9. #69
    just go baby steps Misfit, do one thing when ure pro at that, and takes you almost no time, add another, or do colabs with people.

  10. #70
    Dreadlord Kyuubi87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Want me to edit the title to be blogs and podcasts, or is that unnecessary, you think?
    Why not, as Nurhlag said might encourage other people


    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfit View Post
    I had considered podcasting, but with livestreaming, youtubing, blogging, AND raiding I think I might be overextending myself.
    You can always try adding another when you've got the raid at the present time on farm.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    Might encourage others to start making their own podcast's too
    i agree with this, so it's even more active.

  12. #72
    @ Madgod: "Flavour makes the world go round" LOL xD

  13. #73
    The Patient Mistfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A wandering isle in the pacific
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I'll talk with the other mods about it. Out of all the potential stickies, this one probably has the longevity to be deserving of such.
    Every day this thing is not a sticky I will say something remarkably clever and awe-inspiring. I'll start tomorrow
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    @ Madgod: "Flavour makes the world go round" LOL xD
    The most remarkably clever and awe-inspiring thing we have so far xD

    We still love you madgod.

    ________

    For the bloggers, guys check your traffic sources, and check the keywords search, that way you can find sometimes topics you haven't covered yet, helps the quality of your blog and what your audience want's, i made a post about 1 about 1hand weapons vs 2hand weapons for windwalker monks that is showing to be a high viewed one, this was because i was getting a lot of hits on the keywords about monks weapons and windwalker monks weapons comparison.
    (My tip for today).
    Last edited by spyker; 2012-09-17 at 09:54 AM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by darKaiK View Post
    The most remarkably clever and awe-inspiring thing we have so far xD

    We still love you madgod.
    Why is that quote so popular?? It's just me rambling! Seriously, it was just a random thing lol...

    Also, stickied

  16. #76
    The Patient Mistfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A wandering isle in the pacific
    Posts
    266
    Thanks Madgod, it will help foster our community of monks outside of the forums and inspire others to get started on their own blog/podcast/vlogs
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

  17. #77
    Sticky, yey \(oo)/, thanks Madgod, we will keep the quality, and improvement it deserves.

  18. #78
    Dreadlord Kyuubi87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by darKaiK View Post
    Sticky, yey \(oo)/, thanks Madgod, we will keep the quality, and improvement it deserves.
    Wahey! Thanks Madgod

  19. #79
    'smy pleasure, mentlegen.

  20. #80
    Well figured I'd threw my website in here .
    EndGameTactics.com

    Covering Mistweaver initially and branching off to Brew/Windwalker once we're capable of throwing out a quality guide.
    Currently Playing: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, Battlefield 4
    Waiting for: WoW: Warlords of Draenor, EQNext.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •