Unable to connect

"The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications or connecting through a campus network."

What is this? I bougt the game today, I allowed it through my firewall & I'm at home, please help

login servers are down, give it some time, they are fixing it

Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    "The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications or connecting through a campus network."

What is this? I bougt the game today, I allowed it through my firewall & I'm at home, please help
    Im surprised you havent bumped into the other thread while making this one. a lot of people are having this issue here..

The official launch was today so ofc login servers are gonna get raped.Just gotta wait few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    The official launch was today so ofc login servers are gonna get raped.Just gotta wait few hours.
    Just came home and all I wanted was to play....

I know this is a massive launch but it p***** me off greatly when I cannot play a game when I want and got the time.

At least they aren't as moronic as Bioware. Doing 6+ hour maintenance during European primetime was a really good idea....
    Last edited by Baikalsan; 2012-08-28 at 04:56 PM.

It's working now.