Thread: Worlds/Realms

10+ Year Old Account

Worlds/Realms

Heya, so I bought GW2 today, and when I got in the game I wanted to choose Far shiver peaks as my world since my friends play on there, but it was full, so I though alright I will just play a character on a different world till I can make one there, it than said that your choice is permanent.

So my question is, even if I delete all characters from a world, I can't choose another world?

Sorry if my English is a bit strange, i'm Dutch.

You can transfer server. It's free this week since they haven't finished the guesting system.

Your home realm is a permanent decision, however, until guesting is available server transfers are free. AFAIK, Far Shiverpeaks is a very popular Euro server, though. There's no guarantee that you will be able to transfer there in the near future. May be best to get your friends to move to you.

Deleted
    You'll be able to move freely for the next 2 week, afterwards server change have a cost. You can start a character now, and check out later during 'light' hours (morning/night) and change your server.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent chosen a server yet since I wasn't sure what would happen. So, I can't just test out characters and stuff on a world and than choose shiverpeaks and make my real one?