Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Depends on the environment tbh, in 5 mans and 10 normals I can see the 2 set being very powerful. However as the boss damage increases towards 25 HC, you are being spam healed so much anyway, its only going to overheal you most of the time anyway

JC and BS here aswell, love it

Deleted
    Yep, half of the times I got the proc I didnt use it, on normal swings something have to go very wrong to need it. But on the other hand, I was feeling that most of times a skill was used, I had a 30% heal ready to counter it. It feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    I was wondering why a warrior would want tailoring anyway...
    pvp cooldown stacking.

human warrior + pve trinket 8800 strength + pvp trinket use + SMF + tailoring + dancing steel(s) + dragon roar = people complaining in forums:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893572202

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 04:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    It's no 4000 AP flat, it has ~ 25% uptime so it's only ~ 1000 AP on average. To be honest i'd drop tailoring and pick up another profession where you don't have to decide between a hitpoints puffer and a damage increasing enchant - at least for a tanking role.
    raiding is a secondary occupation. my main interest is pvp.

I am satisfied with this answer.

Is anyone with using the victory rush glyph with the tier 15 two piece? I'm thinking its not a good idea cause I don't want to give up the Revenge, Shield Slam or Unending Rage glyphs since the proc is somewhat random. I like the damage Revenge and Shield Slam give me and the extra rage I can pool with Unending Rage. Is anyone actually using the tier 15 4 piece or are we better off with 3 non-tier pieces? The 4 piece bonus seems underwhelming. I'm tanking 10 mans and will hopefully be starting heroics next week. Just got my two piece and I'm not finding a whole lot of convo on it or the 4 piece bonus.

Thanks.

Deleted
    I don't see any reason not to, I personally have never ever used the Unending Rage glyph and prefer instead to use something such as rude interruption for fights where you can interrupt or heroic leap

I'm not crazy about our set bonuses and I'm the only plate tank so I plan on passing all the tier to the DPS before taking any myself.

Tortos tanking: Are you guys using shield block or shield barrier for snapping bite?

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    Tortos tanking: Are you guys using shield block or shield barrier for snapping bite?
    Block, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Block, every time.

Just out of curiosity, why? It seems as if with the higher levels of vengeance I was absorbing just about the entire hit.

Deleted
    Block, if you are spamming barrier on HC your crystal shield will drop
    On normal the vengeance isn't high enough to merit using barrier and probably not enough enough on HC for that matter

You also will be needing the extra damage from HR on Heroic aswell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyb View Post
    Is anyone with using the victory rush glyph with the tier 15 two piece? I'm thinking its not a good idea cause I don't want to give up the Revenge, Shield Slam or Unending Rage glyphs since the proc is somewhat random. I like the damage Revenge and Shield Slam give me and the extra rage I can pool with Unending Rage. Is anyone actually using the tier 15 4 piece or are we better off with 3 non-tier pieces? The 4 piece bonus seems underwhelming. I'm tanking 10 mans and will hopefully be starting heroics next week. Just got my two piece and I'm not finding a whole lot of convo on it or the 4 piece bonus.

Thanks.
    Personally, I haven't used Unending Rage in months. Haven't really missed the extra +20 rage. Anyways, don't know why you don't like the 4 piece? Considering all the fights with tank swaps, getting 40-60 extra rage for each Demo is worth renouncing a couple of somewhat better pieces (I consider helm BIS anyways, and chest, shoulders and gloves only second to Megaera/Raiden chest, DPS tier shoulders and Durumu gloves).

Using glyph of victory I reckon that is your choice. On the fights where I normally would have picked Incite, I will pick it.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2013-03-21 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Personally, I haven't used Unending Rage in months. Haven't really missed the extra +20 rage. Anyways, don't know why you don't like the 4 piece? Considering all the fights with tank swaps, getting 40-60 extra rage for each Demo is worth renouncing a couple of somewhat better pieces (I consider both gloves and helm BIS anyways, and chest and shoulders only second to Megaera/Raiden chest and DPS tier shoulders).

Using glyph of victory I reckon that is your choice. On the fights where I normally would have picked Incite, I will pick it.
    I could very well be under valuing the 4 piece bonus. With all the tank swaps, I can see benefit. Was curious to see other people's thoughts, specifically those with the 4 piece already.

I need halp please ;(. It's usually quite easy to know on what to waste valor points, but I'm close to cap and still have no idea what to get. We're gonna start raiding normals again after a 3 months break so I'm trying to get the best upgrades. What are you guys going for? Here's armory in case you need it : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ishawak/simple .

Deleted
    Peeps can anyone suggest me a solid Marking Addon ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Peeps can anyone suggest me a solid Marking Addon ?
    never really used an addon, i use this macro key bound to ctrl/alt/shift mouse clicks
    /script if (GetRaidTargetIndex("target")~=8) then SetRaidTargetIcon("target", 8); end
    target = 8 happens to be skull, 1 is star.

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karrde08 View Post
    I need halp please ;(. It's usually quite easy to know on what to waste valor points, but I'm close to cap and still have no idea what to get. We're gonna start raiding normals again after a 3 months break so I'm trying to get the best upgrades. What are you guys going for? Here's armory in case you need it : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ishawak/simple .
    I was capped going into 5.2, bought neck, ring, wrist (you are friendly, so can buy either one )
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-03-22 at 08:55 AM.

Targetcharms is decent. Does both unit markers and world markers. Also comes with a nifty readycheck button which you can hide.

My gemming strat is:

yellow: +320 mastery
    red: parry/mastery
    blue: mastery/stamina

I raid 25 man, should I switch my blue gems to straight stam? The other tank in our raid team has ~60k more HP than me. Although he does always use stam trinkets, that 60k advantage is even when I'm using 2 stam trinks myself.

Armory in sig.
    Last edited by Icycoldd; 2013-03-24 at 02:07 AM.

Deleted
    For 25m you should be;

Blue -- > Full stam
    Red -- > Expertise / stam
    Yellow ---> Hit/Stam or Mastery / Stam

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    For 25m you should be;

Blue -- > Full stam
    Red -- > Expertise / stam
    Yellow ---> Hit/Stam or Mastery / Stam
    If I'm covered on exp, for reds I just do the usual parry/mastery then? Or another stam hybrid?

edit: Gonna go with JC for 2nd prof, it's ~200 stam over LW .
    Last edited by Icycoldd; 2013-03-24 at 02:58 PM.