Thread: laggy tonight?

Deleted

laggy tonight?

I experienced more lag tonight than ever, well had none the last days. 2 sec delay tonight in all the things you do and notice other people doing. Im at gandalf server or what it's called but it's in spvp and more servers are taking part there. Anyone else noticed performance decline tonight?

Today = official launch. Even more ppl online = the overflow server is as streched as a 400 pound american woman's belly skin.

Deleted
    I'm also experiencing high latency particularly in PvP. PvE areas and The Mysts is fine as usual, but tonight I'm getting almost 2 secs delay in PvP, happened the same yesterday, and I know the issue is not on my end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sartiro View Post
    I'm also experiencing high latency particularly in PvP. PvE areas and The Mysts is fine as usual, but tonight I'm getting almost 2 secs delay in PvP, happened the same yesterday, and I know the issue is not on my end.
    I got no delay earlier but tonight it's unplayable. I can move rather fine but it's spellcasting that's delaying 2 sec and it's unplayable =/ 60 fps so should be no issue there and I wonder what it might be. Gandalf was full before, did they open up full servers for more people today?