Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Patch 5.0.4 Maintenance Extended

UPDATE - Patch 5.0.4 Maintenance Extended - 3PM PDT
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We are continuing to perform internal testing on all realms as a part of the 5.0.4 Patch release. We will be extending the regularly scheduled maintenance until approximately 3:00 p.m. PDT.

Update - Patch 5.0.4 Maintenance Extended - 2PM PDT
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We are continuing to perform internal testing on all realms as a part of the 5.0.4 Patch release. We will be extending the regularly scheduled maintenance until approximately 2:00 p.m. PDT.

Patch 5.0.4 Maintenance Extended - 1PM PDT
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We are continuing to work on updating all servers with Patch 5.0.4 and will be extending the scheduled maintenance by approximately two hours. We anticipate all realms will be available for play at 1:00 p.m. PDT.

Patch 5.0.4 Today
    The Mists of Pandaria systems patch will be going today and it brings a lot of changes!

Last edited by chaud; 2012-08-28 at 09:04 PM.

Its alright. Better now than later.

Nothing new. :P

Omg i'm so surprised it wasn't up. I expect so much more from you blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am betting on them coming back up Friday afternoon

Well since I'm still stuck on optimizing I'm ok with this lol

Deleted
    This will happen to EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Whyyyyy the hurricane is coming tonight i just wanted to play

It will be better when 1:00 PDT runs around and it becomes 4:00 PDT and then finally 6:00 PDT and you'll be "Damn I wanted to play this patch on my day off and now I get like four hours before I have to go to bed and work and then I can play." Lame.

*dances* now i'm happy i'm in the EU so they fix it before releasing it on the EU servers

Did anyone not see this delay coming? I don't remember a patch day where they were up on time. And to the people complaining about the optimizer, yes, it starts off insanely slow, but after a certain %, it'll go really quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    It will be better when 1:00 PDT runs around and it becomes 4:00 PDT and then finally 6:00 PDT and you'll be "Damn I wanted to play this patch on my day off and now I get like four hours before I have to go to bed and work and then I can play." Lame.
    Lol if anyone didn't know this was coming... they must not have been playing WoW very long, huh?

Nooooooooooooooooooo they extended!!!!! ( i saw it coming but one can hope ):

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutless View Post
    This will happen to EU
    Maybe. The EU maintenance people will be getting the info as to what the problem was and might be able to avoid it, much like with the Cata pre patch.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Not like it matters haha, I'm still stuck on optimizing! D: It's gone four percent in 30 minutes T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, big surprise there. Yay for being stuck in class anyhow for the next 5 hours or so.

Pretty excited for something new!

By now, anyone who takes the Tuesday patch day off in hopes of playing.. is dumb. I'm sorry.. but you should know that every MAJOR patch gets pushed back. Not that I'm saying this negatively towards Bliz... stuff happens and they typically need more time than they alot themselves. It's life. But we as players should know and expect this... so don't get upset at Blizzard for doing what it always has and you expecting something different. Take the day AFTER the patch off. That seems much smarter, don't you think?

Well with this patch being a biggie in terms of pre-Mists stuff, it would have been a miracle if it was done at the standard maintenance time. lol

Deleted
    This goes for Eu too or is that for tomorrrrrooowwwww