Will the Life-Binder's Handmaiden become a FoS?

Much like Invincible and Mimiron's head?

10+ Year Old Account
    they're making it a 1% drop rate so bads can't get it, not sure about whether or not its gonna be a FoS though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarfysnarf View Post
    they're making it a 1% drop rate so bads can't get it, not sure about whether or not its gonna be a FoS though.
    "So bads can't get it"
    Just look how many bads got Mimirons head or Invincible its all about rng
    Not like it will be hard in mop to pug it

Most likely won't be FoS, which makes kinda sense I guess seeing as how they're much easier to get than Mimiron's Head and Invincible ever were.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    "So bads can't get it"
    Just look how many bads got Mimirons head or Invincible its all about rng
    Not like it will be hard in mop to pug it
    tbh I think the main hurdle will be Spine for pugs. Sure if people know what they're doing (i.e have done it on live currently) then it wont be a problem at all. But take the random trade pug and youll get people without any clue how to dispel or properly deal with the adds.

Deleted
    Well Invincible and Mimiron's Head were FoS to begin with contrarily to Life-Binder's Handmaiden and Smoldering Egg of Millagazor so I don't think they will add Fos for those last two mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainwork View Post
    tbh I think the main hurdle will be Spine for pugs. Sure if people know what they're doing (i.e have done it on live currently) then it wont be a problem at all. But take the random trade pug and youll get people without any clue how to dispel or properly deal with the adds.
    Couldn't they just do easymode spine and then HM Madness for a shot at the mount? Or do you have to do it all on HM? I'm one of those 'bads' who hasn't done it so I don't know how it works.

Because right now with the 30% nerf all the "goods" are getting it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tockle View Post
    Couldn't they just do easymode spine and then HM Madness for a shot at the mount? Or do you have to do it all on HM? I'm one of those 'bads' who hasn't done it so I don't know how it works.
    Need to do the whole thing on heroic afaik.

paying 200k - 900k and anyone can get it even standing naked waiting to die.

10K guilds killed Madness HC. This is not and will not be a rare mount.

Deleted
    You can ask the same for Azure drake, Onyxia drake, the 2 cata 5 man drakes, and a way bigger list of mounts. Tbh i won't be mad if they added feats for it, they did it for anzu & rivendare charger also so why not ..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heledar View Post
    Well Invincible and Mimiron's Head were FoS to begin with contrarily to Life-Binder's Handmaiden and Smoldering Egg of Millagazor so I don't think they will add Fos for those last two mounts.
    Mimiron's head wasn't a FoS at the start actually, they made it a FoS somewhere in december

But yeah I doubt they'll make these into FoS's way after the implementation.

They should have removed the mount from the loot table if you dont clear DS without the nerf debuff. getting a mount after killing DS with 35% nerf? gee gee