Deleted

RMAH Gold selling/buying

Ok this has probably been brought up shitloads of times but been away for abit. How does selling gold actually work. Do you sell it to the server and then it gets sold on or is it literally just like the normal AH where you get lucky and just have to wait to see if someone buys your stuff

Deleted
    It's the latter.

Deleted
    wow really, so its really unlikely that someone will actually buy the stuff you are selling

Deleted
    It's not very good value for money unfortunately! There is a queueing system, I believe, where eventually your gold will be sold... assuming there are buyers of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I recall, you're put in a queue based on when you put your gold up for auction? I'm not really sure on that, but it would mean you have to wait for everyone else's gold to be sold in front of you.

Deleted
    right....is it more viable do make money off the RMAH with gear than gold i take it then. as in excess gold=better weapons off gold AH tranfer to RMAH for £

Deleted
    That would be the best thing to be honest with you if you could get a good deal. Although what you'll find is most of the time the best items are already on the RMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    As I recall, you're put in a queue based on when you put your gold up for auction? I'm not really sure on that, but it would mean you have to wait for everyone else's gold to be sold in front of you.
    No. I sold around 100 million gold since the patch. There's no queue system any more since not all gold is at minimum price. For example at the moment last 10 trades of EU gold went for 1.33 euros per million. If you put it at 1.32 it will sell, always. Why, cos it's (among) cheapest gold atm. Very simple.