Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, Steven Jackson a game-time decision. So what happens if I leave him in and they decide not to play him?

10+ Year Old Account
    well he gets zero yards and zero TDs, so you get the appropriate amount of points based on that production

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yay, Steven Jackson a game-time decision. So what happens if I leave him in and they decide not to play him?
    I have him in my other league, and benched him this week. His game and a half this year where he was healthy weren't very good anyway. But if you leave him in, and they bench him at the last minute, then you are screwed. I'd find a replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    also I don't get Yahoo's whole point projection system, how do they project a WR to get 7.67 points, its not even possible for them to ever be correct since there is no way to get .07 points, even if the WR had 76 yards from scrimmage and somehow had 2 passing yards he would still have 7.68

it just seems pointless to go to the 1/100ths when the scoring system doesn't go beyond 1/25ths

I've previously only used ESPN for fantasy football. I like their interface and scoring system much much better. Also, the Yahoo FF app for iPhone sucks balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like the tenths of a point deal, the scoring is fine, I just can't help but mock their impossibly precise/imprecise projections

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    I have him in my other league, and benched him this week. His game and a half this year where he was healthy weren't very good anyway. But if you leave him in, and they bench him at the last minute, then you are screwed. I'd find a replacement.
    I picked up Mark Ingram, because Felix Jones just won't get enough touches regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, Torrey Smith is questionable. Can't swap anybody in either.

I went from being scoring the most in week 1 to getting blown out in week 2 and it's looking like I might get blown out again.
    I should have started the giants defense, could have gotten 16 points from them, fuck me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well fuck. Spiller injured, there goes my 25+ points from him again.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least I picked the right tight end for this week, but the rest of my team...I don't know. Ingram did shit, as expected. Sticking with Jackson, and Felix Jones when he's out. Crabtree sucked so it all comes down to Desean Jackson.

And Rob Bironas even missed two field goals. Ugh. Yet he still gives me more points than anyone except my QB.

Deleted
    Any chance of changing the title to American Football? it's misleading. Especially for us in the UK who play football with out feet.

Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grucky View Post
    Any chance of changing the title to American Football? it's misleading. Especially for us in the UK who play football with out feet.

Cheers.
    With out feet? Well that's impressive.

Also dislike people who demand it to be called American Football, yet won't call their game European Football. :l It's a two way street.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's kind of messed up. Jamaal Charles gets 233 yards, but without any TD's, Michael Turner gets me more points than him. 233 yards has to count for something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shows that JC has 1 TD, 60 Rec yards, 233 rushing and 35 points. The guy made up for terrible weeks 1 and 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Shows that JC has 1 TD, 60 Rec yards, 233 rushing and 35 points. The guy made up for terrible weeks 1 and 2.
    Huh, maybe I was looking at the wrong week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was scared about this week. Torrey Smith is tearing it up though.

romo and dez dont show up again......this is getting to be bad news for my roster
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    romo and dez dont show up again......this is getting to be bad news for my roster
    I'm leaving Witten out as well until they get their shit together. Heath Miller came through for me anyway.

Except he has a Bye next week. Damnit...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty scared for my byes. My bench is pretty lackluster.