Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Holy shit I won. 2 wins in my last 8 games.

P.S. Conscript do you even want Stevie Johnson? I'll take him back for the homerism. :<
    I need him starting this week or I have to start Bess again which would be awful. Just awful.

Arian Foster has a whopping 2.80 points against the Jags. And my other players are playing like shit.

Fuck me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    Arian Foster has a whopping 2.80 points against the Jags. And my other players are playing like shit.

Fuck me
    That's ok, Houston forgot to play defense today against a bad team with a backup QB.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 05:01 PM ----------

Andre Johnson got me 33 points, hell yes.

...It's just too bad the rest of my team sucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a game where the score was 43-37, Rashad Jennings had an absolutely amazing, -1 yards. He would of had a better fantasy game if he had been injured. Thank god I didn't start him.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to pick up another defense. Lol.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, you'll still beat me. Which is really sad.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't catch a fucking break. Going to lose by 10+ with a 33 point receiver and my opponent still hasn't played every player.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I can't catch a fucking break. Going to lose by 10+ with a 33 point receiver and my opponent still hasn't played every player.
    Skars had three people not playing today in his lineup and he still nearly beat me thanks to New England's defense and Vincent Jackson. I think I stole your break and then got an additional one.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Skars had three people not playing today in his lineup and he still nearly beat me thanks to New England's defense and Vincent Jackson. I think I stole your break and then got an additional one.
    That additional break you got was mine.

49 points from all my players. All of my players had under 10, except Rivers who had 14.

/sigh
    Last edited by Killer52431; 2012-11-19 at 01:33 AM.

Think I can hold a ~15 point lead with Marshall and the Bears defense against a rookie backup quarterback still to go for my opponent? I don't! Matt Ryan picked a bad week to shit the bed. Probably cost me a playoff spot in my other league since I ended up with him in both.

Oh and I just read Gronk broke his arm. Surgery, out a couple weeks. I'm so screwed.
    Last edited by buck008; 2012-11-19 at 05:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Think I can hold a ~15 point lead with Marshall and the Bears defense against a rookie backup quarterback still to go for my opponent? I don't! Matt Ryan picked a bad week to shit the bed. Probably cost me a playoff spot in my other league since I ended up with him in both.

Oh and I just read Gronk broke his arm. Surgery, out a couple weeks. I'm so screwed.
    Its pretty crazy that he still managed to come up with 6 points despite having 0 TDs and 5 INTs lol. You'd think that would result in a negative point total.

I've had good luck with Pick-ups Picked up a WR that got me 22 points Maybe I won't finish last after all

10+ Year Old Account
    But of course I didn't play Michael Turner. That would have been stupid....

10+ Year Old Account
    Draynay, you lucky SOB. Santana Moss needed ONE POINT to beat you. That's it. No touches. None. Zero. Nada.

suddenly im happy i dropped him so early in the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit Tusken.... Why couldn't you beat Skars!!! If I could make the playoffs after being 2-5 at one point would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Draynay, you lucky SOB. Santana Moss needed ONE POINT to beat you. That's it. No touches. None. Zero. Nada.
    I don't feel lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Dammit Tusken.... Why couldn't you beat Skars!!! If I could make the playoffs after being 2-5 at one point would be awesome.
    That's ok, I'll lose this week and miss the playoffs too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last week of the season. Three people locked in, two people locked out. Seven people fighting for the last five spots. The good news for me is there is a very slim chance I will have to play Arlee again who has thrashed me in both our meetings thanks to big weeks from the Giants. I have the inside track to make the playoffs in two of my three leagues and a decent chance of making it in my third. So I could either make it in all three leagues or actually miss the playoffs in all three leagues. One of them is all but a total lock to make it. I'm the highest scoring team in the league, yet somehow 8-5. If I was to lose this week and score 180 fewer points that a 7-6 guy below me I could be bumped out. Essentially impossible sure, but still a very, very small chance of it happening.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-12-06 at 05:52 PM.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man I think if I would have actually played this year and not keep forgeting to log on I would be doing better /facepalm