Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh Matt Stafford is killing my team 3 points wtf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Ehh Matt Stafford is killing my team 3 points wtf.
    Jamaal Charles is doing his best to kill off all THREE of my teams with his 2.8 points against the fucking Raiders.

And ya the Lions are pissing me right the fuck off.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 07:16 PM ----------

Uggh, I can feel a loss coming on in our league. It was over after the first set of games. Freaking over. My QB, RB, and WRs went off. TE put in decent numbers Thursday. And then bam, my kicker didn't show up as San Diego apparently decided to be awful against a horrible team, my other RB has touched the ball 9 times for 10 yards against the RAIDERS, and my defense decided to let Arizona the worst team in the NFL ring up 38 fucking points. Now what should have been a 50-60 point gap going into the night games which would have been practically insurmountable is down to only 40 with Gore, Davis, and Lloyd playing. Not enthused. Not enthused at all.

Semi-finals here I come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost by 1.33 even with Brandon Lloyd going beast mode at the end of that game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Lost by 1.33 even with Brandon Lloyd going beast mode at the end of that game.
    I woke up this morning, saw the game ended 41-34 and immediately said shit since I figured you had overcome that huge deficit. 1 point is a brutal loss.

Managed to overcome Charles trying to sink my team and went 3-0 in the first week of the playoffs (one of my teams is only in the consolation bracket). My other team was basically in the same situation as you Vet trailing by like 40 going into the Sunday night game but I had Brady, Hern, and Gostkowski going and they all blew it up.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-12-17 at 12:08 PM.

I managed to win with my 3 WR's putting up a combined 2.9 points.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope Kenny Britt gets railed tonight by the Jets - he does that and I'm in the finals for my league (ESPN not MMO-c) and a shot at our $275 pot.

The only reason I'm smiling is last year in 13 games (11 reg games plus 2 weeks of consolation playoffs) I was 4-9; this year I'm 10-4 not including this week's first playoff game.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Got bored and started looking at the project power rankings, I'm second, god dammit. Would of beaten Blue-aid too considering the line-up I had on paper would of gotten me 114.86 points. God dammit.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

lol i got lazy sunday and totally didnt edit my roster
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Got bored and started looking at the project power rankings, I'm second, god dammit. Would of beaten Blue-aid too considering the line-up I had on paper would of gotten me 114.86 points. God dammit.
    All I can say is WHEW!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I am going to get rolled by the Wilson/Peterson combo again this week.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have my finals in one league this week. Guy i am playing finished first in the league (I was second) despite having over 100 fewer points than I did. I am 1-1 against him on the year.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I have my finals in one league this week. Guy i am playing finished first in the league (I was second) despite having over 100 fewer points than I did. I am 1-1 against him on the year.
    Sounds a lot like my league. We had one guy finish 11-2, the rest were at 7-6 or 6-7. I finished 6-7, and top scorer. Second place scorer was also 6-7 behind me. We barely made the playoffs as the 5th and 6th seeds. We are now playing in the final this week. This was a money league though, and so far I will either be getting $110 with a second place finish or $160 for first. I like money!

Edit: Oh, and last week I beat the #1 seed 120 to 40. He did not have a single player score a TD for him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Starting Steven Ridley over Charles is going to cost me a championship. I expected the Pats to just gun down the Jags and then grind them the rest of the game. But nope he only pulls moderate numbers and the fucking Chiefs decided to remember they had a top 5 RB on their team. Going to cost me about 19 points and should cost me the win unless Denver's defense goes off and Forte and Vernon Davis shit the bed. 14 point lead right now with those three guys left to go in our matchup.

In our league me and Jav are locked in an absolute bloodbath. Gonna be close. Decker/Moreno vs Victor Cruz with Jav having a 8 point edge with Cruz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know for sure without looking that I lost that, but oh well. I will take the Seahawks win over that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lost my one final by 7 points. Had I started Charles I would have captured my first Fantasy title. bah. Won my 5th place game in my other league and can't finish worse than 2nd in ours so 2nd, 2nd, 5th isn't a terrible season.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no way that benching Charles can kill me in two fantasy finals in a row right? Right...?