Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    I'm guessing we don't have the full story.
    I hope their definition doesn't exclude attacks on Jews.
    As do I.

The whole thing is sounding increasingly sketchy on both sides.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Concealed weapon permit ftw, happy I got mine this year. I don't bother with college parties anyways, but I feel bad for the kid, who the hell would do something like to another human being even if he instigated?

Maybe he was a speculating banker

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    Girls go to parties to get raped? What?
    They go to parties to get piss drunk and fucked out of their minds.

Occasionally those two overlap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Concealed weapon permit ftw, happy I got mine this year. I don't bother with college parties anyways, but I feel bad for the kid, who the hell would do something like to another human being even if he instigated?
    And how on earth would a concealed weapon have helped in this circumstance? Do you really, honestly believe that kids taking loaded concealed weapons to a party will result in less problems? I believe its far more likely to lead to more shootings, injuries and deaths!

Im agnostic, but Im Jewish. I have the so called characteristics. When Im 21, Ill make sure to get that legal carry permit. When I saw all these spammers on facebook, I wonder, can they get prosecuted just for their motivation. Isnt this hate crime sort of Orwellian??
    -cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Levva View Post
    And how on earth would a concealed weapon have helped in this circumstance? Do you really, honestly believe that kids taking loaded concealed weapons to a party will result in less problems? I believe its far more likely to lead to more shootings, injuries and deaths!
    Totally agreed, drunk college kids with guns? Nty.

10+ Year Old Account
    More common than you think it would be here in Michigan.

Deleted
    I sincerely hope those 2 get executed on the chair.

That is all.

They don't deserve to live at all.

Period.

I won't take anything back, I mean this.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-08-29 at 12:25 AM.

Hate crime or not, this kid got savagely beaten. I mean who has the right of mind to attack someone like that, shove staples in their teeth, then go home like nothing happened? Whats also sad is that people watched this and didnt do anything, not even call an ambulance for him at least. Like I said before, I really hate that this generation has a "Fuck you all." attitude towards one another.

Well no shit they wouldn't have guns since they most likely can't get the permit right now, and also I just said I'm happy I have one and I don't go to campus party bullshit anyways. Never said it would help in this particular circumstance.

What's worse than the 2 attackers are those who watched without doing anything. Pathetic people, fuck.

Probably too busy saving their hamsters.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-08-29 at 02:07 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an MSU student, I bet you these people were not students.

Right now, it's welcome 'week', where there are about 3-4 days of no classes while people move in. Most likely these were people from either Lansing or Detroit looking for trouble.

What concerns me is the people there not doing anything
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA