Playing in another race's starting area.

Basically, I just completed Queensdale with my human thief. I just created a human mesmer and really do not feel like doing all that same content again.

How do I go about getting to a different starting area?

Thanks.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not 100% sure, but from what I understand as a Human you can take the teleporter in Divinity's Reach to travel to Lion's Arch, and then on to another starting area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?

Or you can press H -> PvP -> Go to the Heart of the Mists, grab the portal to Lion's Arch and from there just move to any starting area you want.
    But remember to get back to do your personal story quests!
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, each city has a portal to Lion's Arch which has portals to every city. I see lots of low level toons from all the races in each starting area.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I love this feature, especcially with scaling. I did up to about level 20 on my Charr, then the content started getting a bit harder, so I went to Queensdale and the Norn Area and quested there until I was about level 30... It was awesome!

Awesome, guys. Thanks!