[Video] Destruction Arena II - Ending in Flames (3v3!)

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=220149

My second Destruction Arena video. However, this time it includes 3v3! The only Destruction Cataclysm 3v3 footage at 1960 to date. If you enjoyed the video then you can support it by clicking on the yellow orb or on the orange bag to skill point it.
    I'd also like to thank my partners for giving the spec a shot so late in the season.

The intro is something to remember Cataclysm by, with some highlights. So if you don't like that kind of stuff then skip the first minute!
    No skype audio will be included since we talk three languages at the same time. Plus, our shaman doesn't even have a microphone. Hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by Phoenexis; 2012-08-31 at 12:13 PM.

Why would you zoom in to do a coil then fakecast 2 times and not get a fear off? Why would you zoom in to do a basic shadowfury into a fear? Why do you not use your arcane torrent smarter to stop pressure?

Good editing, sub mediocre play.

The Death Coil was used to interrupt the mana burn. After successfully fakecasting for the second time the Healer was out of range for a Fear
    The Shadowfury was also used to interrupt a heal, the purpose of the zoom asn't to show me fearing after that, although I'm sure I wrote in the description. As for Arcane Torrent I do use it to stop pressure against two teams. I can't record every single video although it came in very handy today against a mage/SP/holy pala. Actually saved us. Couldn't put it in though since I had to release and upload the video as soon as possible.

Edited description: Surprisingly enough, we got up to 1960 a bit before the end of the season, what an unexpected turn !

Not bad.... makes me wish i could find good partners!! Was 2k destro back in BC- give me equal skilled partners ill bring you a 3k video.

the zooming in on every shadowfury you interrupted a heal with got kind of annoying after a while.

zooming in is nice when it's a clutch move and we can see what goes on but doing it every time >.> well it kind of loses it's point.

Not sure what's so hard about interrupting heals with shadowfury, it's aoe and instant...

Another thing: why do you follow up howl with sflame all the time? Sometimes you can get people to run out of LoS or even off edges, slowing them is just hurting yourself cause it keeps them near to the point where they get feared so it's easier for their team mates to come help.

Only time where i can see slowing a feared target is if you already have them out of los of their team but why would you ever fear your kill target unless you're trying to interrupt something?

Sorry for such late replies, I lacked a bit of motivation with the state of Destruction in MoP.
    Anyways, I'll be answering your questions.
    To Illana:
    For Shadowfury interrupt zooming, there are multiple reasons: First of all I try to do it with the sync in music. After that it's more of an informative thing, seeing as the point of the video isn't to brag about rating, but show people what the spec can do if you really stick to it. Third of all, it's not that easy. Every scene with interrupt zooms is 4 to 5 times slower than it is in reality. So, imagine that you have to constantly watch the positioning of two enemy players (minimum) along with their cast bar, and react within less than a second to their casts. It takes a lot of focus, that's what I can say.

For the shadowflame on Howls, there are multiple situations. If against a healer, it's to put up some dispel protection. Vs Triple DPS, in that specific situation I wanted them cluttered up and thrown back under the stairs with my Whiplash so that my shaman could get some space. It was worth the waste on DR seeing as all of them had already been feared once. If I hadn't slowed them I might've risked one getting next to the middle pillar.

Thanks for watching and giving some constructive feedback though