Thread: Warhammer 40K

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Dark angel summons a bloodthirster. WELL. THIS IS GOING TO MAKE THE INQUISITION PONDER AND UNHAPPY. Then again, the loyalty of the DA's has been questioned before. Just... no.
    Should of been Cypher to do the summoning.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Grey Knights are all psychers, and Daemonology is something all psychers get, does that mean you can turn your entire army into daemons?!? WAT!?

Deleted
    Dark Angels whole purpose right now is to be proving their loyalty to the imperium by hunting the fallen, how the hell are they gona explain that to the inquisition?

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Dark Angels whole purpose right now is to be proving their loyalty to the imperium by hunting the fallen, how the hell are they gona explain that to the inquisition?
    Well the inquisition only has suspicions and have no knowledge of the hunt of the fallen.

Deleted
    Even if they did find out, its presumed that all of the Dark Angels successors answer to the Dark Angels themselves, and considering DA gene seed is responsible for 15% of all successor legions, iirc, that puts the Dark Angels legion at around 150,000 marines, so yeah, lets see the Inqusition do anything about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus what's the Inquisition gonna do? Eterminatus their home-world? Oh wait... It's now been turned into a small rock named after an English gay bar. Very subtle GW.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Even if they did find out, its presumed that all of the Dark Angels successors answer to the Dark Angels themselves, and considering DA gene seed is responsible for 15% of all successor legions, iirc, that puts the Dark Angels legion at around 150,000 marines, so yeah, lets see the Inqusition do anything about that.
    There is about 1000 known chapters, so thats 100 000 marines.

DA have 7000 marines, still enough to keep the inquisition from being nosy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    There is about 1000 known chapters, so thats 100 000 marines.

DA have 7000 marines, still enough to keep the inquisition from being nosy.
    1000 chapters with a 1000 marines each, 1000 x 1000 is 1,000,000, 15% of 1,000,000 is 150,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    1000 chapters with a 1000 marines each, 1000 x 1000 is 1,000,000, 15% of 1,000,000 is 150,000.
    I dont think that DA, have that many. Ultramarines have way more chapters spawned from them.

Angels of Absolution, Angels of Redemption, Angels of Vengeance, Angels of Vigilance, Angels of Wrath, Guardians of the Covenant, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban,
    Persecutors of Darkness

It's known that the Dark Angels Legion sired at least three Second Founding chapters, although several other are also thought to hail from this Founding

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I dont think that DA, have that many. Ultramarines have way more chapters spawned from them.

Angels of Absolution, Angels of Redemption, Angels of Vengeance, Angels of Vigilance, Angels of Wrath, Guardians of the Covenant, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban,
    Persecutors of Darkness

It's known that the Dark Angels Legion sired at least three Second Founding chapters, although several other are also thought to hail from this Founding
    50% of all Successor chapters get there gene seed from the Ultras, 15% from the Dark Angels, I have the other numbers somewhere, there in the Deathwatch RPG book, but those 2 always stuck in my mind, because you know, 50% from Ultras is huge, and the 15% from Dark Angels basically means the Dark Angels legion survived being split apart.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Don't get why people complain about powergaming normally though. Just don't play with the riptide buggers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Don't get why people complain about powergaming normally though. Just don't play with the riptide buggers
    Honestly, it's just that making it "legal" will justify them, and may incite others to join them. After a while, you'll either always play the same people or won't have anyone to play with at all. I dunno.

Don't care wont follow. I'll field fun lists though, such as pure landraider/assault termies with Lysander at the front. This I will.

10+ Year Old Account
    New BRB up for pre-order. Yay. Except not really.

http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.d....html?spref=fb Whey, Vulkan figure? Not sure if it's a legit one or made by a studio.
    Also, MORTARION, YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Deleted
    I'm more interested in those possessed models ;o

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda wish there would have been a masked option for Mortarion like how he is in all the pictures. The whole toothy snarl this is a little weird imo. Nothing a little Greenstuff can't fix though.

Yea, can't say I like the teeth either. I'd imagined less emotion.

Deleted
    Thats strange, them having him without his mask on, he's never seen without it in the Horus Heresy, even when just amongst the other Primarchs.