Mop Patch Battlemaster Problem

Hello everyone.

I earned the Battlemaster Title on my level 70 Priest around 10 Month's ago.
    Thank's to the Mop Patch the Battlemaster Title is now account wide and i can display the Title on my 85 priest alt.
    But to my big surprise I couldn't select/display the Title anymore on my 70 Priest.

Is that just a Bug or does Battlemaster indeed require level 85 to display/show up in the Title Tab ?

Armory Link's.
    70 Priest
    85 Priest
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-08-28 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted
    All the account wide stuff can only be used on the "level they CAN BE AQUIERED". So if there is ANY achivment that you need level 85+ to get then the achivement require 85 aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    All the account wide stuff can only be used on the "level they CAN BE AQUIERED". So if there is ANY achivment that you need level 85+ to get then the achivement require 85 aswell.
    Pretty sure you only need to be 70 to get Battlemaster, that is, to get into SoTA, the highest level BG that's part of the meta. The OP did point out that they got BM a fair while ago too on their 70.

I'm glad to hear it is shared at all, as with all the mixed messages and inconsistencies regarding shared title rewards, I was worried I wouldn't be able to use it on alts. Thanks for the update, and with any luck the problem will sort itself out with a hotfix. I'm sure we can expect a few following a patch of this kind.
    Last edited by mmoc52fe769775; 2012-08-28 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    I achieved Battlemaster on my 70 but i can't select/use the Title anymore on my 70.

Also using a settitle battlemaster macro leads to the following error message -> You don't have that Title
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-08-28 at 11:30 PM.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure you can't even access IoC or SotA yet.

Which is way your lvl 70 does not have Battlemaster yet

Sorry - I had it stuck in my head that you needed the IoC achievements to complete Battlematers
    Last edited by Feral Camel; 2012-08-29 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Edit - Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can't even access IoC or SotA yet.

Which is way your lvl 70 does not have Battlemaster yet
    His achievement checks out, he got Battlemaster a year or so ago, might be a bug of sorts or they changed something about the achievement that makes it so you can't get it at level 70 any more.

I would submit a ticket to see whats up

Update: Just got a GM Response.

Greetings Chicagox!

First I wanted to thank you for taking the time to ticket in today. I have received and reviewed your ticket about not being able to display your Battlemaster title on your level 70 priest, even though they were the character who originally earned the title.

Well just wanted to let you know this is indeed a known issue and we will be working on it. We have our Quality Assurance team hard at work on this currently and it should be resolved in the near future. Thank you so much for the information that you provided to us. I will be adding it to our database in order to help get this problem resolved!

If you require more assistance on this issue, please click the "Need More Help" button under this message. If not, please click the "Message Read" button.

I hope you enjoy your journeys in Azeroth.

Sincerely,

Sephykia
    Game Master
    Blizzard Entertainment
    www.blizzard.com/support