Smurfs and new players

So i just finished a match, Akali / Katarina (me) top vs Cho'gath / Jax.

3 of these, are smurfs, with Jax being new, this i assume atleast.

After Jax died twice, going 0/2, Cho'gath starts to rage, saying Jax is intentionally Feeding... At 0/2????
    Yes, Jax didn't have the most clever actions, but still, Cho'gath didn't have exactly the most clever things either.

So this goes on for the next 15 minutes roughly, till it was 20.00. Cho'gath goes afk in base, talking in /all with me about how Jax is feeding and how noob his team is etc etc.

How come, people assume that every account in 'low level brackets' is a smurf account? Do people really not understand that it can be just a new player?

Should there be something to split new players and smurf accounts? This is all meant for PvP, i don't include bot games cause it is different from real players.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Most smurfs are people who have been banned on their main accounts. What riot should do when banning people for an X amount of time is to also send out IP banns, since it's a free to play game. This would drastically reduce the smurfing.

Of course there are smurfs without banned main accounts, but I believe the majority are banned rotten eggs.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is but it's easy to bypass. In the beginning when you pick skill level, some smurfs will pick beginner, while some newbies will misjudge their skill and pick one of the higher levels. That's probably about as far as Riot will take it though without some crazy technology that can still easily be cheated.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-08-28 at 11:09 PM.

There is the hidden ELO still at low level, obviously it wont kick in immediately but it does exist and the chances are that if someone is a decent smurt, they'll play against other smurfs. Ofc this Cho may just be terrible as fuck and failing even on a smurf account.