Deleted

Need help with last skill point and point of interest in caledon forest

I miss only 1 skill point and point of interest in the caledon forest map, the skill point is on the east part of the glencarn sperrings and I don't know hot to reach it...the point of interest....I don't know where it is....

....any help?

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 09:44 AM ----------

I try to bump this once...maybe a guide somewhere?
    Or can someone just tell me if they have completed 100% of caledon forest? so I know is not bugged.

The skill point is not reachable from Glencarn Sperrings. You have to go to north from Morgan's Spiral.

Can't help you with the point of interest. There's an empty square there somewhere, just go through your map systematically. I missed one southeast of sandycove beach. Took me ages to spot it on the map.

Also I'd encourage inquiring stuff like this in-game, there's always a big bunch of helpful people around, atleast according to my experience.

Deleted
    Tnx mate, I tried in game but was too late and noone answered

Deleted
    Hey there.

I completed Caledon Forest and my last POI also took me some time to find In my case, in turned out to be inside a camp of one of the hostile Hylek tribes. I think it's the same as Woebegone's, just go to Sandycove Beach and look for the hostile Hylek camp in the southeastern part of the beach. Go inside (you'll probably have to deal with some mad frogs) and you should get it.

About the skill point, just go north from Morgan's Spire like the above poster said and do the nearby renown heart that disguises you as a Nightmare Courtier and asks you to disrupt their camp. The skill point is actually inside the camp (on the northern end) and you have to fight a Nightmare Hound to get it.

Good hunting!

Deleted
    Tnx, the POI was in trader's green

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Woebegone View Post
    The skill point is not reachable from Glencarn Sperrings. You have to go to north from Morgan's Spiral.

Can't help you with the point of interest. There's an empty square there somewhere, just go through your map systematically. I missed one southeast of sandycove beach. Took me ages to spot it on the map.

Also I'd encourage inquiring stuff like this in-game, there's always a big bunch of helpful people around, atleast according to my experience.
    Thanks heaps for this I was stuck wondering where that one was for ages, you saved me another few hours of searching!