Deleted

Sinestra Undying

To the fellas in US, is the achivement still obtainable or has it become a FoS with the patch?

Its a feat of strength.

All thats left to be seen is, is it a feat like Undying, or a feat like Herald?

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick response... I wonder if anyone could confirm Gande's question? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Undying, I believe. When 4.0 went live, they changed the tooltip of HotT to read "at level 80", when they made it into a FoS. They didn't change the tooltip of Undying, only turned it into a FoS. They haven't touched the tooltip of ICHYOTSOHAIA, only turned it into a FoS, so I think it's safe to assume it's just like the Undying.

Deleted
    I found > http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igtuskk/simple -- so yeah, herald is account wide too.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Sinestra Undying achievement is a feat of strength and thus is on all my characters.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#81:a5313
    Last edited by Raxxed; 2012-08-29 at 12:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

I am trying to discover this as well...

I know Sinestra Undying is a FOS, but is it unobtainable anymore, or is it like Herald, that you can still get?

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the people from my guild just did it yesterday, so yes, it still is possible. You get it as a FoS when you complete it.