Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[Closed RP] Booty Bay Tavern Continue (Alternate Scenario)

So, with my fight between my characters and Knephertiti's escalating a bit, I decided (or was assisted on deciding) to make a new RP, with the same tavern, same enviroment, only so that new RPers and such don't have to have us ripping the place apart, lol. Menguceki, you are in this as well, and you, Knep. If anyone else wishes to join, send me a PM and I'll let you in. It's not restricted, this just isn't a beginner RP, so, yeah, lol.

The druid cast his cyclone, tearing the tavern to pieces, and forcing the two combatants, a male Worgen Rogue named Alexander James, and a female Blood Elf Hunter named Velirra Dawnstrider, to stop their bickering. Both combatants were thrown to the ground, their weapons confiscated and hidden by one of the druids, a tauren by the name of Jorn. The other, a worgen druid named Christopher, spoke to them, forcing them to sort our their differences, or no doubt face his unbridled fury and tested patience. The dwarf priest, named Grimgor, watched mutely, safe from Jorn's cyclone, spoke a few words and participated in a small confrontation with Christopher about beer. The dwarf spirit-pulled Christopher to him, irritating him further, before heading off to sleep in the tavern. The druids slowly put the tavern back together somewhat as both combatants spoke (see my last post in the Salty Sailor Tavern Beginner RP for details, though you'll probably do it before opening this thread anyway). Continuing . . .

Alexander felt the effects of the druid's spell, and sighed in mild restoration, feeling some of his strength return. He still felt no motivation to move whatsoever, however, and decided to stay put. The blood elf stretched on her back, then moved to sit beside him, hugging her knees up to her chest, breathing slowly. Alexander closed his eyes for a moment, then spoke. "I'm sorry if I've upset you."
    The blood elf didn't speak. He blocked out every other noise, and heard only her ragged breathing. She was most likely still in pain and exhausted, but he doubted she was still actually injured. The druid wouldn't have been that cruel. "I just do what I've been taught to do. The gold I earn is what sustains me. Without it, I have nothing."
    "You have a life, to be thankful for," she finally replied, after five minutes or so. "You're young. Why are you so cold, so vicious? Why don't you fight for a worthy cause? Are you not loyal to the Alliance, or even Gilneas; your own kingdom?"
    Alexander didn't reply at once. He sorted out his thoughts, asking himself the same question. "I . . . I don't know," he said softly. "My family died a year after I was born. I'd met a friend, who eventually became a brother to me. But, just before the Shattering, and the destruction of the Greymane Wall, he'd disappeared one night. I never saw him again. As soon as I escaped Gilneas, I figured, 'I've been trapped for fifteen years. Now I am free.' With that thought in my head, I decided I didn't want to become shackled to some faction bent on waging war with another. I had no gold, no family, and no home. Only my training, my wits, and strength. Once I figured out how to change forms on will, I roamed as a human for a while, picking up jobs and earning gold. With that gold, I purchased gear to assist me on my travels, as well as taking up training on other helpful skills, such as cooking, first aid, and creating poisons." He paused, distantly realizing he had no weapons. They had all been confiscated by the druid, apparently named Chris. "Before I knew it, my pockets were full of nothing but gold. I used that to further upgrade what I had instead of replacing it, and other useful things. I met a gnome, too. He trained me in engineering. I decided to put those skills to good use, as a free person, and continued mercenary work."
    Velirra was silent. Alexander opened his eyes and looked at her, estimating her age. Elves are always difficult to do so, he thought, examining her carefully. I'd guess she must be at least one hundred-thirty years old, give or take a few extra years.
    "So," she finally said and, by the sounds of it, clearly trying to put things together in her head. "You're a young rogue, clearly skilled in combat and stealth, and many other different skills. You make gold to sustain yourself, and are an orphan." She paused, trying to piece together the puzzle. "Do you ever actually stop and think about the lives you're taking? About the people who you're hurting? The blood elf you killed, before I started hunting you. Did you stop and think that maybe, just maybe, he had a wife? Children? And if he did, that you've just orphaned a child, or two, or however many he may have had? And what of his wife, should he have had one? She now not only has to bear the pain of knowing her husband was murdered, but having to sustain her children, alone. And what of the other countless people you've killed?"
    Alexander's own anger flared. "And what of you, elf? You fight alongside your savage Horde in attempts to bring peace? Don't you think that trying to help stop the war without bloodshed would be more peaceful, than slaughtering people who only want to survive? What about you?"
    Velirra growled softly, the sound still pained and tired, but she started to feel her anger give her strength. "I fight because the Alliance threatens my home, family and people. I want peace, without bloodshed. Are you saying I should stand unarmed, and declare that I shall not fight, even if they deign to ignore my words, and charge at me, weapons raised?" She forced her eyes open, glaring at the massive rogue beside her.
    Alexander growled, clenching his fists. "You missed the point I'm trying to make."
    "What point?" Velirra asked, her voice rising slightly. "The point that you want me to forget you cowardly backstabbed an innocent sin'dorei, for no reason other than to fill your pocket with gold?"
    "No," Alexander said, his voice a low, feral growl. "The point that seems impossible to shove in to your thick head. Maybe this is why you had to poison me. Reasoning with me or trying to fight me were both crossed out reasons. The first, because you don't make sense and misunderstand. The second, because I could crush you as easily as I would a fly."
    Suddenly fuelled by a surge of fury, Velirra attempted to shove herself away from the rogue, trying to stand. She gave up, exhausted, and slumped back against the wall. I don't have any weapons, either, she thought, her shoulders slumping in defeat. He's right, anyway. Unless I caught him by surprise, with my bow. Or if I had Emberfire with me.

((Thought I'd just paste/copy the last post to make it easier for you two, and anyone else who wants in and may/may not PM me, just read the last page of the Beginner RP 'Salty Sailor Tavern.'))
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2012-08-29 at 01:44 AM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Three cheers for you starting this. Now we can demolish the place all over again! Or just see how long it takes until someone sicks the Bruisers on us. ;D Just remember, Jorn is still unconscious at this point, so we will have to wait a little for any more massive druistic destruction. Oh, and I guess we are going based off the weapons no longer being out in the open. Better work hard getting the druids to trust you! :P))

Chris noticed the two were beginning to move, and as such ended his search for water and began making his way back to his chair. Watching the two start to talk, Chris began gaining in hope for the two to settle their differences. However, to his dismay, by the time he reached his chair their voices had raised, becoming angry and upset. Chris sighed as he sat and watched the elf try to push away from the worgen. "Well, you two gave me hope for a little bit there. But then you went and shattered it. Good job."

((yeah, I know it's the same post from the live, but I couldn't think of a way to make it any different, based off of Chris's personality and how he would react. sorry ))
    Last edited by Knephertiti; 2012-08-29 at 01:27 AM.
    My RP Characters:
    The Wandering Smith - Stephen Gallister

((It's cool. I was hoping you'd do that exact thing. XD))

Alexander's gaze snapped to Chris as he spoke. "Give me my dagger back . . . Now." He snarled, his unbridled fury pouring forth in to his tone, giving it a vicious baritone to it that caused even Velirra to shudder at the darkness in it. She felt a mild panic start to well up inside of her.
    Oh, that's not good.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 06:49 PM ----------

((I suppose, since this is an alternate scenario after all, we can continue in the beginner's, and play out a non-bloody scenario, and in this one, it can be much different, and maybe continue even in to something else. ))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( sounds like a good idea to me. You know, neither of my druids have yet to actually hear either of your characters names. and i'm starting to run short of things to call them :P ))

Chris listened to the worgen's snarl, his anger doing nothing other than causing Chris to smile. Noticing the elf's reaction to the worgen's demand, Chris looked over to her and gave her a wink. "Now now, that really wasn't nice. Maybe you should try saying 'please' instead. You seem to forget, we are both worgen here, and even your strength doesn't match that of nature, especially when you've already taken a beating."
    My RP Characters:

Alexander, with a grand display of brute strength and endurance, shoved himself in to a crouching position. And, as suddenly as she watched him regain control of himself, she remembered the name she had been given from the one person she'd seen on her way to Booty Bay.
    "Alexander James," she snapped, revealing the one thing she knew he wouldn't want.
    The rogue froze, halfway to standing, and slowly turned around, his eyes flaring. "What. Did. You. Just. Say."
    She didn't move - or rather couldn't - but met his furious gaze. "You are wanted by the Rangers of Quel'Thalas for murder, Alexander James, worgen rogue, former Gilnean, mercenary." Her voice had gone higher, until it could be heard clearly, despite her obvious pain and discomfort.
    Alexander's vision went red. "You little bloody elf!"
    He'd snapped; lost all self-control, all pity for what could have worked out to be nothing less than a pay-off and a safe trip to Ratchet. His fists clenched, and he started to transform. From the druid's taunting, to the blood elf's foolish revealing of his identity, he'd lost it with these few. In mere seconds, he'd gone from being Alexander in a human body, to Alex Bloodfang, a massive, nine-foot tall worgen with midnight-black fur and murder in his dark orange eyes. He flashed his razor-sharp claws and roared furiously. Much to the shock of Chris and clearly the helpless blood elf, Alex hunched his shoulders, corded muscles tightening beneath his dark fur and black leather-and-crimson armour, and snarled, showing huge fangs.

((o.o . . . ))
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2012-08-29 at 02:11 AM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Oh, Chris isn't that surprised, other than maybe by his size. Though that roaring is gonna hurt you.... :P))

Chris's smile lingered, despite Alex's ferocious display. While larger than he expected, he was still another worgen, and still not at full strength, even with his fury. "No now, Alex, two can play at that game." Chris made a quick prayer to Ursoc, the Patriarchal God of Bears, then lept between the large worgen and the now endangered blood elf. While in air, Chris's form began to change, his body growing in size, his legs and arms shrinking slightly, but his paws growing, as well as his claws. Hes snout enlarged, as did his fangs, and his coat grew thicker and seemingly shinier. Soon visible between the enraged Alex and his closest prey stood a massive bear, far larger than that of even normal druid bear forms. Chris let loose his own roar, even louder than Alex's, magnified by the blessing of Ursoc. Poised and ready for combat, Chris would not allow his opponent to gain the upper hand of a first move, but could not allow him passage to the elf in her current state.

Roaring once again, Chris quickly charged Alex, knocking him back a few paces before switching his weight to his back legs, allowing his body to raise to a greater height. Chris then snapped his teeth towards Alex's neck, and began simultaneously swinging his massive left paw aimed at Alex's upper torso, while aiming his right paw towards Alex's left leg.

With the noise involving two massive beasts roaring, Jorn quickly snapped out of his slumber. Looking towards the source of the commotion, Jorn's blood quickly turned cold, and whatever energy he was lacking was quickly replaced with pure adrenaline.
    My RP Characters:

Alex, as if had eyes on the back of his head, almost saw Chris charging at him. The massive worgen spun, but due to his exhaustion, still was too slow to beat him. The huge bear slammed in to him, knocking him back slightly. Alex dug his feet in to the wooden floor, keeping him in place. He watched Chris swing two paws at him - one at his chest, while the other towards his left leg. At the same time, Chris attempted to clamp his teeth down on Alex's neck. With sheer brute force, the huge worgen shoved Chris, knocking the bear back a few feet and thus freeing himself. He howled furiously, the sound more feral than anything heard before, and pounced. His claws dug in to Chris's back, and he slashed at the massive bear's back with his left hand, razor-sharp claws flying with ferocious speed.

All the while, Velirra, who had been frozen in sheer terror of the giant worgen, was grateful for the worgen druid at interfering. Shapeshifted in to a huge bear, he charged Alex, knocking him back and attacking him. At first, she thought Chris might be able to daze Alex, or at least make him regain his senses. She was disappointed when the rogue actually shoved Chris off of him and charged, forgetting her in his mindless rage. He jumped on Chris, claws slashing, drawing first blood on the other worgen. Their roars and howls caused her to grimace slightly, but she managed to crawl over to where she noticed the hilt of a sword sticking out of the ground. Forcing herself to her feet - though it pained her greatly - she gripped the hilt and tugged, withdrawing one of her shortswords. She eyed it curiously, then turned to the two worgen, clawing at one another. She clenched her right hand around the sword, and took a deep, pained breath, narrowing her eyes.
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2012-08-29 at 02:47 AM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enraged from the wound now on his backside, Chris roared at the Worgen, loosing himself in his bestial rage. With a speed that betrayed the bears size, Chris landed a mighty bash to the worgen's chest with his right paw, knocking him back into a nearby table. The table shattered as the worgen slammed into it, who then slid all the way to the wall, hitting it with great force. Chris continued his charge, this time giving the dazed worgen no time to react, and quickly swiped his claw across the worgens chest, leaving a wound stretching from below the worgens navel across his chest, almost to his heart. Taking a step back, the bear reared up onto his hind paws before loosening a ferocious roar and slamming it's front paws back into the ground, breaking the floorboards underneath it's massive weight.

Jorn was already in motion by the time his friend received the first wound. Before Jorn had a chance to do anything about it, he noticed the huntress manage to take to her feet, and pull forth one of her swords from the ground. Murmuring a quick spell to aid his friends wound, he made his way to the blood elf, who looked to still be in great pain. He quickly withdrew several herbs from his satchel and imbued them with natural energy, quickly chewing and swallowing half while raising the rest toward the elfs grimaced face. "Eat this." He commanded, as he turned his attention to the vines under the floor. Having them raise the hunters weapons, Jorn turned his attention to the two beasts before snarling himself. "If you must kill the assassin, do it, but first simply attempt to stop him. There is still no reason for anyone to die here, nor will I allow you to go unpunished if you merely slay him." Jorn turned to look the elf in the eye, raising a small wind to jog her memory of what he can do. "Do you understand?"
    My RP Characters:

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Hi guys, thanks for the invitation. I'll just watch and see what happens when the clash of the beasts develop further. Hammocks are far too comfortable you know ))

((Welcome aboard to the crazed life of worgens, taurens and blood elves! Happy to have you in here! Haha.))

After slamming in to the table, and the wall, and having his chest torn open, Alex lay on the ground, blood streaming from his chest, soaking his fur. He growled in pain before shaking his head and shoving himself back to his feet. "Good one," he commented, his deep, growling voice holding a tone of sarcasm, and he cracked his neck. He touched the savage wound on his chest, and the tip of his claw came away red. He narrowed his eyes, focusing only on the massive bear before him, his vision darkening to a crimson veil. "Now it's my turn."
    With a savage brutality, the huge worgen pounced again, this time landing in front of Chris. He grabbed two of the destroyed floorboards, using them as weapons, and swung with his right hand, bashing Chris in the side of the face. With his enemy stunned, he dropped the one in his left, and sank his claws in to the bear's neck, ripping downwards. He rolled backwards, standing, but felt a presence behind him.

Velirra still stood, undecided, when the tauren druid approached her with a handful of herbs. "Eat this," he said in a commanding tone. She hesitated, then took them and started chewing. The taste was a mixture of bitterness and sweetness, but immediately she could feel their effects on her. She felt . . . Rejuvenated, healed. Most of the pain in her chest was gone, and she saw her weapons slowly reappear. She sheathed the sword she was holding, retrieved the other, then found her bow and quiver. Thankfully, all of her arrows were still in place, as were the ones in the second, smaller quiver she had. She strapped them both back in to place, then drew an arrow from the smaller one. Its tip glistened with a light green venom.
    "If you must kill the assassin, do it, but first simply attempt to stop him," the tauren was saying. "There is still no reason for anyone to die here, nor will I allow you to go unpunished if you merely slay him." He turned to meet her eyes, and she saw a cold seriousness to them. "Do you understand?"
    The huntress hesitated for a heartbeat, then nodded. She indicated the arrow in her hand. "It's paralysis. The same stuff I used before, to capture him. He was never wanted dead. I needed him alive."
    She nocked the arrow and took aim, placing the tip on the worgen rogue's left thigh. A non-fatal wound, and a good spot to inject the poison in to. She took a breath-
    He pounced, landing in front of Chris. She lowered her bow, then watched in shock as he ripped up the floorboards, and began bashing Chris with them. He then sunk his left claws in to the druid's neck, and raking down, creating almost a vicious a wound as the one he'd sustained. She was in the process of maneuvering behind him when he suddenly rolled backwards, stopping just in front of her, but still facing Chris. She froze, and her stomach turned cold.
    He stood still, then slowly turned around, his full height towering over her. She stood just above his waist.
    Bow and arrow forgotten, she only stood, frozen, as a huge, feral grin slowly appeared on his savage visage.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((A neck wound? Lucky that bear has a think neck, or that's death... o.o ))

Whereas his head was spinning following the worgens blow to his head, Chris soon gained all clarity as the worgens claws ripped through his neck. Luckily his bear flesh is quite massive and dense, else that could easily have killed him. Now snapped out of his mindless rage, Chris began feeling a magic coursing through him, slowly, but steadily, healing his wounds.
    Well, now I know why they are itching enough to drive me mad. The old cow must be back here somewhere. Looking back up, he began planning his next attack as suddenly the worgen turned, revealing the Elf right behind her. Adrenaline began hitting his own veins as his heart beat in a hurry.
    NO! How did she get there! Why is she there! With a surge or raw, primal strength, Chris charged the worgen once again. This time, however, rather than merely bashing the beast, he pushed up with his hind legs while spreading his front paws around the worgen. Grabbing the beast between his front legs, Chris began squeezing with all his strength, looking to pin the worgen in a crushing bear hug. Chris then proceeded to drag the worgen down using his full weight and strength, slowly moving to a position where the worgen's legs are bucked underneath it self, and the bear in on his large behind. With the opportunity now presenting it self, Chris used his massive jaws to sink his teeth deep into the worgens shoulder, drawing blood almost instantly. The bear kept both it's grip and bite, however, hoping the elf had enough sense to get out of the way.

((Just to bring more sense to this, this 3/4 ton bear (~1500 pounds) currently has his front legs pinning the worgens arms to his chest, and holding him still. Don't you just feel the love? ))

Jorn cringed, watching his friend get his neck slashed. Without thinking, the tauren poured more energy into his earlier healing spell, looking to defend this vulnerable area. Re-observing the area, Jorn noticed the elf slowly making her way behind the worgen. As the beast began rolling back towards the huntress, Jorn heart nearly stopped. No! I can not let this happen! Still not at full strength, Jorn could not summon enough of natures fury to aid the elf without putting himself out of commission. Instead, he lunged forward, taking on the form of a large cheetah of the plains. The cheetah sprinted to the elfs side, grabbing ahold of her chest armor by his teeth and pulling her away from the worgen. With the female now safe again, he looked back towards the two giant beasts, now made one through Chris's massive bear hug.
    We need a way to detain him. As long as he stays in this beast form, his link to nature is increased. Jorn opened his mind and called out for aid.
    'Earth Mother, aid me! We need to detain this feral beast, we must bring him balance through your strength!'
    Last edited by Knephertiti; 2012-08-29 at 04:15 PM.
    My RP Characters:

Velirra's heart had dropped in to her stomach as the huge worgen had turned around, but she cried out in surprise as Chris came back, charging Alex and pinning him underneath a powerful bear-hug. He clamped his razor-sharp teeth down on Alex's neck, and blood spurted from the wound, some of the crimson liquid splattering Velirra. Just as suddenly as this happened, what appeared to be a cheetah grappled her as it slammed in to her, knocking her a safe distance away - And the breath out of her. Her bow went flying, as did the venomous arrow, and she found herself out of harm's way. What in the hell . . .

Alex couldn't believe it: The huntress, his original target, had found herself right at his mercy. He grinned fiercely, knowing she had no way out this time. She held her bow and arrow limply, obviously forgotten, and Alex's heightened sense of smell could pick up the tangy scent of the paralysis poison.
    Suddenly, he heard a noise. Turning around, he saw, a little too late, Chris, charging up to him. Alex readied himself for the inevitable blow, claws raised, but instead was surprised as Chris reared up on his hind legs, grappling the nine-foot tall worgen. Chris's attack pinned Alex's arms to his chest, and with barely a heartbeat to spare, the massive bear's jaws clamped down on his shoulder.
    Alex roared out in pain, feeling hot blood run down his back and chest, and splatter the wall behind him. His vision blurred for a moment as Chris bit down harder, tearing in to muscle. His second roar almost seemed to vibrate through his chest as he, in a furious rage, shoved Chris. His action had little to no effect, as Chris still held his arms pinned. Seeing what Chris was doing, Alex saw no other option. He opened his own mouth wide, and bit down in to Chris's neck, ripping tendons, muscle, flesh, and anything else that got in his way, his massive fangs slicing in to the bear's throat. Instantly, his mouth was filled with warm, metallic blood, and he tore with his jaws, ripping the flesh even more. At the same time, he turned his hands upward, sliding his claws up under the bear's ribcage, hoping to hit something vital.

((Dog vs Bear love <3))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Apparently so. Though the dog is being mean, he's trying to kill the poor bear, the bear only wants to detain him. ))

((Real post incoming, I need a little bit o' time for it, and trying to finish up work for the day.))
    My RP Characters:

((Sounds good. Don't worry; Alex won't go too far. It'll stop soon. Lol. Hopefully. Give him a good whack to the head. That normally knocks sense in to him when he's in this state. Normally. ^.^))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((While I could, I have another idea forming... >: D ))

Jorn felt time stop as he watched the worgen's jaws sink into the neck of the bear. Blood splattered it's face as it ripped through the bears flesh. As it's claws punctured the bears chest, Jorn heard himself cry out for his friend. Knowing he had to react, now, Jorn pooled his fury and rage into a massive natural energy. Relying on his friends normal quick instincts, Jorn called out to him as he let the natural fury loose straight at the two massive beasts.

"Chris! Flight, move, now!"

Chris felt no pain as the worgen's teeth sank into his neck. He felt no pain as it's powerful jaws ravaged his flesh, nor as his claws sank deep into his body. Chris felt only anger, only fear, only hope, that he could hold out long enough for the safety of the huntress and his truest friend. In turn, Chris turned deep inside to the pools of natural energy, and summoned the strength to crush the worgen even harder, and sink his own jaw even deeper. Finally, success, as he both felt and heard some bones of the massive worgen begin to break under the pressure, including his shoulder. Preparing to redouble his efforts, Chris was stopped by the command of his friend. His normally quick reflexes dulled by his almost fatal wounds, Chris was not quick enough to completely escape the blast. He only barely managed to take on the form of a hawk, one barely able to lift it's head or use it's wings at that. Just as the worgens jaws, now instead filled with dark black feathers, closed upon thin air, and Chris attempted to take off and away from the worgen, the natural fury hit it's mark. The two were sent flying into the far wall of the tavern, breaking through with ease at the pure fury of the blast. The pair then traveled many yards out over the water, almost hovering, still reeling from the blast, before they began to fall. Down, down, down. Down towards the water.

Jorn looked with great sadness, knowing his friend was now in even greater danger. He turned towards the elf, who was just getting up after loosing her breath. Jorn gave her his hand to aid her rise, and looked out of the new opening into the deep dark blue waters. Sighing to himself, Jorns voice was filled with great sadness, yet with a tone of even greater determination.
    "We must find them. Neither are in any condition to swim right now. Even if they manage to make it to land, Chris will likely bleed to death, as may the worgen. And on the slight possibility he does not, then we must find him all the more, else who knows what may happen." Sending out an invisible tendril of natural energy, Jorn began searching outward, hoping to find some trace, some marker, some way to locate his friend. Instead, the only natural energy he felt was one strange to him. Putting more energy, and a thought into his connection, Jorn sought to find out what it was he had discovered. After a few moments of connection, Jorn learned of the being he had found, and why it was here, and smiled. Turning once more the the huntress, he made a motion towards the opening in the wall.
    "It seems a friend of yours happened upon my drawing from natural power, and is now coming this way. She seems quite eager to see you again."

((Hope you don't mind the minor godmoding in here. My idea, you can say, flew away with me. ))
    Last edited by Knephertiti; 2012-08-30 at 04:34 AM.
    My RP Characters:

((haha. Looks like this RP is moving out of a restricted tavern. All good. ))

Velirra's eyes widened in shock, elation and gratitude as the massive crimson dragonhawk came to hover just outside the recent damage made by Jorn's spell. The dragonhawk was in perfect health aside from a savage scar on its left wing, yet it seemed to have no trouble whatsoever in flying.
    "Glad to see you, Emberfire," Velirra said, standing on the edge of the gaping hole. Then, Jorn's words dawned on her.
    "How badly are they wounded?" she asked, having been knocked to the ground and unable to see for the few moments after Chris had stopped Alex from possibly slaughtering her.

Alex was shocked when his mouth was suddenly filled with feathers, not flesh. He was even more surprised when the blast of energy slammed in to him, knocking him clean through the tavern's wall. He'd felt a moment of helplessness, suspended in mid-air, before he slammed in to the freezing cold waters below.
    He broke through the surface, gasping for air, realizing that he was turning the water red. The coldness had shocked him from his rage, and he looked down to his blood-soaked hands to see that they were human once again.
    What the bloody hell was that? he thought, not sure of what had knocked him through the wall. He could feel himself rapidly losing energy and consciousness, and attributed it to the loss of blood. His neck and shoulder were ablaze with agony, as was the rest of his body from his recent fight. He'd felt none of it while transformed; his strength and endurance in his worgen form were very hard and impossible to break through. Reduced to his human form, he could feel every wound, and realized he probably had six or seven broken ribs, a punctured lung, and more devastating wounds on his shoulder from Chris's bite. He swam using his left arm and legs, keeping his right arm still as he watched his blood turn the water around him red. As he began to swim - or attempt to - he noticed another red spot in the water, just a few yards away.
    What's that? he wondered, swimming towards it. When he found himself treading water in the middle of the pool, he realized it was more blood . . . But not his.
    He looked down, in to the freezing cold seawater, and a dread filled him - Highly unusual, but he supposed it was a possibility he'd never faced.
    His mind was warning him not to do it, but his body was acting as if it had a mind of its own. He held his breath and dived down, opening his eyes in the clear waters. Though it was slightly fogged with blood, he could clearly see the bear, sinking down, the source of the majority of the crimson liquid in the sea obvious.
    Bloody hell, Alexander thought, swimming down. He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do, or how he was going to save Chris, but he did know that he had to do something. As he neared the bear, his lungs began to burn and his vision darkened. Shit. He reached in to a pouch on his belt and withdrew a small plant that resembled seaweed. His movements slow and clumsy in the water, he stuffed the plant in his mouth and chewed it. He waited a split-second after swallowing, then began breathing freely. He wasn't worried; he knew it might seem odd, but it felt natural to him, as he'd done this before on numerous occasions where an assassination would of been difficult. Now, he could focus completely on rescuing his would-be killer. He pushed that thought aside. Who lost control . . . Again?
    He wrapped his right arm around the druid's massive form, clenching his jaw in the burning agony the action caused him, and attempted to swim back to the surface, kicking with his legs and pushing with his left arm. Bloody damn, he's heavy. He struggled with the massive load, aware of his sluggish movements and strained breathing. Losing too much blood . . . Not going to make it.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Chris is back in human form himself, by the way. After being knocked out from hawk, and no consciousness to keep either a druid form or worgen form going... Yeah, he's in human. Should lighten the load just a tad.))

Jorn shuddered, thinking back to the scene he was now seeing again in his mind. "For Alex, a laceration on his chest, a ruptures shoulder, likely broken, and additional bone damage from crushing: likely several broken ribs. For Chris, a cut on his back, deep incisions into his chest, and the flesh of his neck ravaged. Likely, if his head or neck gain too much strain, his neck will snap, killing him instantly."
    "I don't know if Alex is still in worgen form, nor if he is still enraged. But Chris is almost certainly unconcious now. I need to find him before he drowns..." Jorn turned to the elf, looking at her with great sadness. "May the Earth Mother guide you, as I pray she will me now."
    Then, suddenly, Jorn jumped out of the hole in the wall, free falling towards the water. A few seconds before impact, he invisioned the large and powerful sea lion, taking on it's form. Once in the water, the druid opened his eyes, took a deep breath, and with a powerful kick of his tail, shot off to find his friend.

Chris, feeling a sudden tugging, opened his eyes as much as he could, nearly lifting them. Seeing something pulling him through the water, he drifted off again, hoping this was a rescue and not a new peril.
    Last edited by Knephertiti; 2012-08-31 at 10:21 PM.
    My RP Characters:

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimgor was drinking his ice cold milk, trying to restore his strength, while looking at the peacefull bay night. Stars were out, and birds of forest were asleep at this moment of silence.

Then a huge cracking sound came from below, and planks of the tavern flown away. Then two figures bursted out of the possible hole on the wall, as he could not see below from his position, he guessed what could have happened. "Again? Crazy. More than me!" he thought, looking at the two figure that were flown away to the sea. "Madness" he mumbled to himself, taking another dip from the bottle.

After a while he realised that they were not coming back up the water surface. He felt a surge of concern rising through his heart, and put his half drinked bottle at the bend.

He got on the barriers, and mumbled sacred words, holding his arms close to his sides and his palms facing down, he said "Levitate.". A cloud appeared under his feet, and started carrying him. He slowly stepped forward, towards the dark waters, floating smoothly down.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I wondered when our dwarven brother would make a showing. :P I think we may be going to a "survivor"-ish theme here, just FYI.))
    My RP Characters:

((Sorry about not posting yesterday. Had it written up, then it somehow got deleted. -_- All good now. ))

Alex awoke, groggy and in pain, to find himself laying on his stomach, his mouth filled with sand. He heard ragged breathing beside him, and pushed himself to his knees, gasping at the agony the effort gave him. He spat to his right, and blinked numerous times, his right fingers twitching. Can't feel my arm. Every breath was pure fire. He'd guessed right about his ribs being broken, but it almost felt as if it was worse. He tried to take another breath, and found himself hacking violently, blood splattering the sand. His blood ran cold as he fumbled at his belt for the roll of bandages he always kept. He found it, but was dismayed it was soaked through.
    "Shit," he growled, coughing again. This time, he could feel the blood coming up from his chest, and spat again. He squeezed the roll in a futile attempt to rid it of some of the seawater, and half-growled, half-coughed in frustration. He looked down to his right shoulder, and saw it was covered in dry blood. The rent made by Chris's bite was still there, but he could barely even feel it. I don't think that's a good thing.
    He looked at Chris's unconscious form, and saw he was laying in blood-soaked sand. Alexander didn't really feel horror for what he'd caused the druid, but he still felt a pang of remorse. He tossed away the useless bandages, and pulled out three healing potions from his belt, and unstopped two. He drank one, then crawled over to Chris, turning him over - not without an effort - and poured the potion in to the druid's mouth. On reflex, Chris swallowed, and Alexander could already start to feel its effects; the pain was returning to his arm, and the wound had healed a tad bit. He almost chuckled - The pain returning would cause one to worry . . . But not him. He knew it meant feeling was being returned, which was a good thing in his case.

Velirra watched Jorn jump in to the dark sea, before emerging in the shape of some sort of aquatic creature. He began to swim off, and Velirra gathered up her scattered weapons. She returned to the hole Jorn's spell had made in the tavern wall, and gestured for Emberfire to come closer. Her companion complied, hovering closer to the hole. Velirra leapt, catching the side of the saddle and pulling herself up in to her usual spot, on the massive dragonhawk's neck.
    "Come on, Em," she murmured, gripping the reins tightly. "Let's go." She looked one last time out in the direction Jorn had went, and could still just barely make out his form. "Sun protect you, druid . . . And may it guide the rogue back in to my hands."
    Narrowing her eyes and hardening herself for what was sure to come, she directed Emberfire to face the jungles of Stranglethorn, and took off.
    Pyromaniac protégé.