Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Glyph of Lifebloom duration bug has now been fixed as of today's server restarts.
    We now have 15 seconds on the stack transfers
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apostoloss View Post
    thanks i will try to find what you said about lag lessira (where is that option?)
    The option you're looking for is in interface->combat

Deleted
    Another thing i am starting to hate is the damn healing rain from shaman ...why do they get so much range ? i understand that " Healing effectiveness diminishes for each player beyond 6 within the area." but especially in our current lvl it needs a serious nerf (if you check logs from top guilds shaman's healing seems quite buffed - mostly 25man) since it makes up for 30% + of their healing now. Anyway i think our class is quite balance now but still needs some attention. I complete a 25man heroic last night with sotf and i have to say though i need to adjust the way i use my swiftmend and wild growth i enjoyed it more.

I still think the force of nature should be able to copy our current heal * (e.g. if we cast rejuv or lb to cast that in lets say 8 targets x 3 tree =24 people (or perhaps a glyph to increase number of players and increase cd of the talent)

*besides traq since it will be too much then
    I do believe Healing Rain is the largest "target aoe" of them. I'm pretty sure it's larger than a holy priest's Holy Word: Sanctuary and it's definitly larger than the range of our mushrooms. Why it is like that I have no idea though.
    I feel like range on mushrooms is okay though, but it could also be larger. What I wish is that they would make it worth using in 10 mans. Instead of nerfing its healing they could have placed a cap on it (like Healing Rain for example, giving it diminishing returns). I'm kinda disappointed how it is right now. :/

I agree about SotF, I tried it some aswell and liked it, but I still have to get used to always cast it on a WG. I still used Incarnation on some bosses instead, we ran without the nerf and I felt like I had more use for a cd at some points than consistent buffed WG's.

Deleted
    the thing is how much healing you can actually do in heavy damage periods with sotf and with tree... and at what mana expense.... right now you cant go around spamming rejuv as a tree else you will be oomed (probably- unless you can time it with power torrent proc + innervate) if you cast lb around vs 2 wg + sotf which one is the winner? Again i am not sure . In paper its 15sec increase but i reckon it will need a constant damage to raid to make it more effective . You guys said its not affecting traq right? If it was affecting traq i think it will win against tree. I am interested to see force of nature in lvl 90. Question : spiritwalker (shaman buff from symbiosis) works with traq but how exactly does it work ? Can i cast traq in that form and then move to another platform and traq will stop or continue effecting the initial area of the casting? (i heard it is interrupted if you jump)

Concerning healing rain i heard the argument its too good because ds fights are more stacked than the future fights of mop...well we also have swiftmend that would be affected also by this ..so that does't mean healing rain wont be that good in mop... as for mushrooms i would prefer to be able to place one by one the mushrooms and not have the green triangle popping (very annoying for moving around with it) or place 3 mushrooms in a triangle area (extend the green triangle popping area) with one click make it faster . Also i would't mind having a mushroom glyph (improving healing increasing cd or extra mushrooms less healing etc..)
    Last edited by mmoc09a309d1ff; 2012-09-08 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    (probably- unless you can time it with power torrent proc + innervate)
    If the Power Torrent PROC was for innervate... Stop doing that because PT dose no longer increase your mana regen since the manapool is capped... However with t13 set bonus i can see it be worth the use Innervate with your Rejuvenation spam but TBH i am running almost 5k spirit on Madness and Spine and i still do alot of healing and i can spam much.

Deleted
    you are correct etapicx i should have define it better when is said that. I did't mean in terms of regen (power torrent proc) but in terms of healing output combined with the tier bonus from innervate to get the most out of it saving some mana so you wont get oomed.

Thanks lessira for the tip i hope it works . Even if my home ms is showing the old value + 40 ms now it seems casting is slighty better but will need to test in raid enviroment to see if it has helped or not.

Why do you run with so much spirit ? how much is your crit and mastery? I understand perhaps 3k spirit but unless you are doing heroic content without nerfs i think 5k spirit is too much. Are you using the trinket for spirit also?

The numbers i produced were a simple test anyone could do having combat log open and testing this numbers and the ticks . I am talking about current patch at live at lvl 85 without raid buffs or even wild mark (not that it matters in terms of haste) the numbers produced are what i got ..if we should have different numbers then something is wrong with the current patch at 85 lvl . Strange i am one tick away in what you said concerning the 2005 haste limit i will check again that one tommorow .
    I had time to test today on live and your numbers are definitely off.

At <913 haste, unbuffed, WG is 7 ticks. With Sotf it is 11 ticks.

Between 913 and 1225 haste WG is 8 ticks unbuffed, and with Sotf it is 11 ticks.

At >1225 haste, unbuffed, WG is 8 ticks, with SotF it is 12 ticks. So anyone with the standard 2005 haste setup will see this when testing outside of raid.

Anyway, it matches the predicted spreadsheet values so you must have been counting wrong when you got 11 ticks at 2005 haste.. etc..
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2012-09-08 at 09:03 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Deleted
    any other number off? let me know plz.

any other number off? let me know plz.
    Only the LB stuff you had posted, it appeared to be using the old 10-tick LB scaling, but maybe that was just a function of the bloom glyph being bugged at that point (you said you were using it) but I had thought that was only on target transfers..

For reference, un-buffed at 2005, it is 17 ticks; with SotF, you will have 26 ticks of LB.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2012-09-10 at 10:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post

For reference, un-buffed at 2005, it is 17 ticks; with SotF, you will have 26 ticks of LB.
    Thats interesting since i got 21 ticks of lifebloom with soul forest + 2057 haste (with bloom glyph on) and heroic trinket proc (haste) . Also

with soul forest + 2057 haste + heroic trinket proc (without bloom glyph on) i got 32 ticks lb

// with soul forest + 2057 haste i got 21 ticks of lb (no bloom glyph no heroic trinket proc)

Are you sure about the 26 ticks of lb at 2005 haste? Then i need to retest it.

Yep, it is 26.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone else noticed their spell hit going up to 15%? when 5.0 came out i had to reforge into hit to avoid my CC being resisted, totay after being away for more then a week i log in and notice my spell hit is at 21% and i cant find any notes on this.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Deleted
    All healers have a baseline 15% hit now. Not sure if it's been mentioned in patch notes specifically, but the other day holy paladins got it aswell (assumed it was bugged or something before, don't play my paladin anymore).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elveren View Post
    All healers have a baseline 15% hit now. Not sure if it's been mentioned in patch notes specifically, but the other day holy paladins got it aswell (assumed it was bugged or something before, don't play my paladin anymore).
    I hope its true i find it stupid being forced to Reforge out of other important stats.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Deleted
    Has anyone manage to get the nature's force 7th cast to complete and at what haste ?
    Also if it depends on haste how many casts could in theory be reached? Do you reckon it should also be affected by trinkets proc making it stronger as a talent at that tier.

Just want to throw a stone in the bush here....how does our fellow tree's do in beta healing 10 man Raids...? I'm a bit concerned that we can't deliver healing compared to a pala, monk or shaman...or am I being off here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hygeia View Post
    Just want to throw a stone in the bush here....how does our fellow tree's do in beta healing 10 man Raids...? I'm a bit concerned that we can't deliver healing compared to a pala, monk or shaman...or am I being off here.
    When I tested the heroic 10 mans, it went like this:

1. OP Monk >>>>> Druid > Pala
    2. Druid (with original shrooms) > Pala > Nerfed Monk
    3. Pala (who discovered broken Eternal Flame) >> Druid (with nerfed shrooms) > Monk

Ignoring broken spells, I always felt like I could compete with the others. Unfortunately, I didn't get to test with a Shaman or Priest. Of course, this was a while back and things have changed since then. However, I still feel we're in a much better place than we were at Cata launch. We may not always top the meters but a good resto druid is most likely worth having in a raid group, even in a 10 man with less healer spots.

The encounter designs also seem quite druid-friendly, so that's another plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    When I tested the heroic 10 mans, it went like this:

1. OP Monk >>>>> Druid > Pala
    2. Druid (with original shrooms) > Pala > Nerfed Monk
    3. Pala (who discovered broken Eternal Flame) >> Druid (with nerfed shrooms) > Monk

Ignoring broken spells, I always felt like I could compete with the others. Unfortunately, I didn't get to test with a Shaman or Priest. Of course, this was a while back and things have changed since then. However, I still feel we're in a much better place than we were at Cata launch. We may not always top the meters but a good resto druid is most likely worth having in a raid group, even in a 10 man with less healer spots.

The encounter designs also seem quite druid-friendly, so that's another plus.
    Thx for the feedback Ashrr was a bit concerned, but that is more comforting news to know
    Really dont want to feel that im being carried in my 10 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    PT does not longer increase your mana regen since the manapool is capped...
    Could it be an indication that in MoP we have to move to spirit-based weapon enchants - if there is such one in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcis View Post
    Could it be an indication that in MoP we have to move to spirit-based weapon enchants - if there is such one in MoP?
    I will, at least for the time being.