Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpenth View Post
    it's all for mop. kind of similar to how wrath went into cata. shit won't really scale up to 90 so when everyone is 90 healers will feel weaker.
    THIS the pre-cata patch was dramatic aswell in terms for healers.
    Just give it some time, seriously the Expansion hasn't even dropped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I've seen how PvP players give "feedback". Don't expect anything to get fixed. Heck, if I was a dev I would just leave it broken on purpose and laugh at their rage.
    Really? Are you really going there? The majority of players in this game are PvE'ers. That means the majority of people on forums are PvE'ers. That means the majority of QQ in this game comes from PvE'ers.

Anyways, PvP players have been rightfully feeling neglected for the past expansion. Between MMR exploits to blatant rating sells/account sharing to hacks in rated play going unpunished PvP'ers who play fair have every right to be bitter as fuck right now.

That's not to say that we haven't given our fair share of DAMN GOOD feedback across all media.

Back on topic: this 33% nerf to healing in bgs and arenas is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. THE PROBLEM IS FUCKING PVP POWER EFFECTING HEALING. Remove healing from PvP power and you won't have to put in these stupid bs band-aid changes that'll leave non-instanced PvP (as in what everyone on a PvP server will be seeing come MoP launch) in a shitty state.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-09-02 at 03:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |