Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coorpse View Post
    SO lets recap: You posted to whine about healing. You provided no information as to what your view of the issue is. You made some baseless "wanna-be threat".

Looks like just another random QQer!
    Any non retarded person who gets into a BG today can understand what I'm saying but since YOU want an example I'll break it down for you.
    My arcane shot crits for 15k
    My chimera shot crits for 20k
    My steady shot crits for 10k
    Swiftmend crits for 70k and Lifebloom stack for 60k

Do you see it now?
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Sartecho View Post
    __________ will fix it.

Really tired of hearing that explanation from Blizzard....
    You act like they actually owe you an explanation. Pre-expansion patches have always been fuckered up.

Deleted
    All of you joined WoW during Cataclysm?
    Well welcome to pre-patch, nothing new to see here.
    It will also be imbalanced when you hit 90. Once you get PvP gear it might even out, but few classes will dominate the first season. Thats like how its been ever since TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Raintola View Post
    You act like they actually owe you an explanation. Pre-expansion patches have always been fuckered up.
    Pre-expansion patches are supposed to be balanced at the future expansion max level. This one isn't. Nor was the one before it. I realize there's a trend. But a trend that shows imbalance should be addressed and after doing those 4 times they should damn well be able to release a balanced expansion.

Especially when there's ridiculously easy fixes to the problems.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-08-29 at 05:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

you know these class changes and all are for lvl 90 so it is not scaled for lvl 85 ...
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

is your team just...bad? not trying to be rude or anything but I was in a few bg's earlier and while yes it was harder to kill a healer, and pretty much impossible to kill a dps with a healer around, healers were still easily killable if 2-3 people blew cd's on the guy. I mean I was just now in tol barad and managed to lock an h pally down (all cds + ghoul stun + silence after + interrupt his flash of light heal) and consistently got him to about 5%-10% hp or so which is when he would bubble or LoH. having another dps or 2 around it seems like a healer would be easily killable.

also as it has been said the game is balanced for level 90 play blizz is just going to make tweaks so people can still raid and kill say H DS bosses without being completely left behind (for example during cata prepatch warlocks were the most op of op of the op order of everything ever, pvp locks pulling 10k-12k+ in icc easy, whilest I believe mages fell behind a bit but blizzard temporarily buffed them a bit to bring them back in line).
    Last edited by Chireru93; 2012-08-29 at 05:24 AM.

get to max level all you are doing right now is playing twinks. granted you are caped for one more month but you are all still just twinks.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's the same way in the beta so all you people saying "mop will fix it" are just plain wrong.

Deleted
    Oh ye so yesterday we had to read the QQ about burst classes 1 shotting everyone if they pop all their 3 and 5 minute cooldowns and how the game is going to die because of it and now we have to read some QQ about noone dying. Make up your mind people.
    Last edited by mmoc92c203c636; 2012-08-29 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    Any non retarded person who gets into a BG today can understand what I'm saying but since YOU want an example I'll break it down for you.
    My arcane shot crits for 15k
    My chimera shot crits for 20k
    My steady shot crits for 10k
    Swiftmend crits for 70k and Lifebloom stack for 60k

Do you see it now?
    Chimera at only 20k? Also where is Aimed shot? =p
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent played the patch yet, but i do look forward to it.

I would love if people could stop the rage against blizzard, you all know that the patch is scaled for MoP.

Stop your whining and just play the game for once in your lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gameplay is streamlined for MoP's 90 bracket atm. But, if you QQ enough on the official forums (instead of flooding MMO-C with needless sniveling), they may do something to temporarily fix it. They did something similar with Cata's pre-launch patch due to the overwhelming flooding of tears from PvPers when it hit live.

Deleted
    I like how people always make threads like these, like it's the end of the world.
    The same changes went live before the three previous expansions, and we are still here...

You have two choices: Accept that it will be this way for the next few weeks. Or quit.
    Honestly, I could not care less which you choose.

Will the whine ever stop?
    Everything's tuned for MoP. If I ever thought the PvE side of the game whined a lot it's nothing compared to the sweet tears of butthurt PvPers. "Oooh my game that's the most balanced PvP game of all big MMO's out there is temporarily suffering from this and that, I may just quit the game and go cry in my bed until they fix it". QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ less!
    Last edited by Arainie; 2012-08-29 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Here we go again. It's the same before each and every expansion's prepatch.

Yes, stuff is extremely overpowered now, because the game is now balanced around level 90. I really wish people would quit whining and just accept this is how things are for a month until the release of the expansion. It's incredible how fast people forget this.

Apply 50% healing debuff = job done.
    Keep healer crowd controlled = job done.
    Kill the healer first = job done.

It's called coordination, it's nothing new.

Deleted
    Well, I'm destroying people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe they let this shit come out like this. No one dies! I'm a fan of the old school wow as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous... They NEED to hot fix or GW2 is going to take all the people.
    You've never played a pre expansion event have you? Remember pre wrath when Ret pallies could literally one shot people?

Deleted
    Well, I'm destroying people.
    You're probably a Hunter. That's the new 40 yard range melee class they implemented.
    Last edited by mmoc92c203c636; 2012-08-29 at 09:23 AM.

Can't believe they let this shit come out like this. No one dies! I'm a fan of the old school wow as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous... They NEED to hot fix or GW2 is going to take all the people.
    As someone who is level 90 on the beta..
    Let me tell you in a month your going to be creating the exact opposite thread, healing needs tuning up MORE not toned down before the expansion.. just wait until you see what a decent geared / played warrior can do in arena at 90.. its horrific.

Healing now doesn't matter - in the grand scheme of things this month means little and making nerfs / changes because of it is very very pointless

Deleted
    Let me tell you in a month your going to be creating the exact opposite thread, healing needs tuning up MORE not toned down before the expansion.. just wait until you see what a decent geared / played warrior can do in arena at 90.. its horrific.
    Zzzzz why do you keep making these lies and spreading misinformation? Horrific? You're talking about someone committed a heinous crime. The only crime here are the staged videos where someone pops 10 cooldowns and the other guy wears PvE gear. Here's how ridiculously OP burst and Warriors are on level 90 PvP. Warriors are utter trash in Cataclysm, 5.0.4, and in MoP, but hey keep spreading that garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwl...8&feature=fvst
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLmuybiWVU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxrmYlVxjwI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzVMkHSuKI
    Last edited by mmoc92c203c636; 2012-08-29 at 09:53 AM.