LOL at Stealth 35% NERF?

I didn't see a post on this in the mayham that was 5.0.4 news, but the 35% nerf is up and running in Dragon Soul
    Last edited by paladubs; 2012-08-29 at 04:24 AM.

It's probably to make up for the amount of suck people will bring to the table not knowing their class/spec anymore.

or its the pre mop patch with around 1 month left for expension so ppl shouldnt care anymore
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Yeah we're seeing this tonight. So far our worst fight has been Ultraxxion where buggy addons and laggy connections/stuttering framerates are wiping us. Outside of that we've had to check several times to make sure it's really still on heroic.

About time they brought this out, the instance was very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    or its the pre mop patch with around 1 month left for expension so ppl shouldnt care anymore
    Pretty much.. Dont really see why people give a fuck anymore. Its long past relevant content, its long past world first race, just get over it.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-08-29 at 11:00 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by paladubs View Post
    I didn't see a post on this in the mayham that was 5.0.4 news, but the 35% nerf is up and running in Dragon Soul
    what time and US or eu?
    cause I swore when we zoned into DS yesterday the debuff said 30%.
    We didn't end up doing DS though

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    This, nothing else.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Wait, guilds are still raiding DS?

Deleted
    Who cares? cata is over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good, I can re-activate my account and get my achievement points now rather than drag people back to DS later.

Why even do DS at this point?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Several reasons. Raiding is the best environment to learn your new class changes. Raiding before launch will keep it fresh in minds so you are not rusty during MoP races. Keeps guilds together if they do not beta raid. Maybe gearing alts or offspecs to make leveling or heroics easier or normals.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Azshira already explained most of the reasons, our guild stopped raiding after we killed Madness for the 2nd time and got our meta drakes. We are starting up again because we have a few new people to try out and any experienced guild is going to do a few more DS runs before MOP so they aren't going into vaults the 2nd week all rusty.

If you're just doing it to test the changes, who cares if it's 5% or 500%?

Learn your rotations and go back to taking a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if a guild couldn't manage it at 30% then maybe they can at 35%.

Does anyone really care about this or was the original post just a reflex Pavlovian reaction to raid nerfs?

Obligatory: You can turn the nerfs off if you choose to. Those of you who refuse to gimp yourselves because you are still in heated realm competition for bragging rights might want to rethink your strategies generally.