Enhancement Shaman DPS macro's

I have a few ideas myself.. but I was wondering what abilities people are combining with the changes that came out today and what those macro's are looking like I was having a few issues with mine tonight first night back in... Plus I always enjoy learning other Techniques from the Enh community

any Dps macro's mostly but any maybe side healing macros you might use for clutch situations

all help for me is greatly appreciated and I'm sure other shamans might enjoy the sharing of knowledge..

Thanks and happy Dragon souling :/

G

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gesen View Post
    I have a few ideas myself.. but I was wondering what abilities people are combining with the changes that came out today and what those macro's are looking like I was having a few issues with mine tonight first night back in... Plus I always enjoy learning other Techniques from the Enh community

any Dps macro's mostly but any maybe side healing macros you might use for clutch situations

all help for me is greatly appreciated and I'm sure other shamans might enjoy the sharing of knowledge..

Thanks and happy Dragon souling :/

G
    You could start by telling us what macros you use anderen why they did not work out .

its a simple macro.

#showtooltip
    /use 13
    /cast Feral Spirit

Add elemental mastery to that if you are taking it. Add ascendance to that for Beta, but also have a separate bind for just wolves if you just need a self heal, but need to hang on to use trinket. The rest of our new dps cooldowns are on the GCD so it makes it a little annoying to stack cooldowns if you're trying to swifty someone. drop an ele totem before you burst since it has a longer duration, and if youre adding stormlash totem i would think hit that after your first stormstrike of ascendance.

for off heals i just use /cast [@name] Healing Surge. have a similar macro for gift of the naaru and cleanses.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I macro'd in as an enhance is /startattack in every 'castable' spell which didn't start auto attack as is. Don't really see the need for other macros.