Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrax View Post
    world first was like, yesterday, some french guy :S
    2-3 days ago. Took him 32hrs from 0-80. Madness.
    Last edited by mmoc3f9c23ccd2; 2012-08-29 at 02:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funnily it's not WoW, where you get a special achievement to be world first. He just wasted his time and some health, lol
    Btw i was 15, then i tough i can stay on noob area for craft, i need mats. I made nearly 3 more levels just hanging around a bit, killing random mobs, using the minin pick. I was receiving the exact same amount of xp as when i was 3,6,9, etc. If you go to a lvl 9 area, you meet enemies accordingly to your level, so ye, they gives the same exp as you was 9.. So ye, you can boost from 70 to 80 , doing this , then crafting. No need to stress yourself on highend areas. Few hours / couple days, depends on your gametime.
    Last edited by Lucas Ashrock; 2012-08-29 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    I don't get it why people rush to max level. I mean, what's so fun being max level and then having to wait for other people to get there too?
    Not only that and someone might be able to answer this:

There is currently no raiding-type events at endgame?

Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Not only that and someone might be able to answer this:

There is currently no raiding-type events at endgame?

Is that right?
    You have explorable mode...but he's not going to have anybody to really do it with yet lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevie View Post
    How did you do it? I got most of the 70-80 zone done with hearts and now I'm left with the two zones near Orr which I dont think has any hearts at all and not sure if the DE's there are soloable. Also I haven't leveled crafting and want to hit 80 first.
    You don't need hearts to level. O_o
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.