WoW Optimization problem?

Hi,

So my optimizer has been running for 35 minutes now, and its still on 0%, I know it says under normal circumstances it can take up to 60 minutes, but I know it will take longer for mine as the location where I live, but I'd still expect to have atleast 1% done by now,

Do I just need to wait longer or is there a problem with it?

Cheers
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Mine's taking extremely long, been 5 - 10 Minutes and only at 2%.

wait. it's working, people were asking the same questions yesterday on US. Some were on 0% for up to an hour I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Ah thats fine then, I dont mind waiting as long as I know its working

oh also, if I should close it down for any reason and restart it later tonight will it continue from the point I closed it? like it does when you close down a patch download?

Haters gonna hate

Delete WTF and Cache folders, and run the launcher like an Admin.
    Worked like a charm for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Ah thats fine then, I dont mind waiting as long as I know its working

oh also, if I should close it down for any reason and restart it later tonight will it continue from the point I closed it? like it does when you close down a patch download?
    It states "Please do not close the Launcher or run World of Warcraft" on the information so I guess it wont

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Oh wow lmao, in the space of time I went from typing that last message to making a cup of tea and coming back, its finished 100% and started the 8GB download,

ftw

Cheers all for the help and replies

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Kraitorian View Post
    Mine's taking extremely long, been 5 - 10 Minutes and only at 2%.
    It speeds up at various points. Took me forever to get to 15% but then went to 40% very fast. Same thing happens at other points in the process... It still takes ages and seemingly a lot longer than the 15-60 mins that is suggested though.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2012-08-29 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    It speeds up at various points. Took me forever to get to 15% but then went to 40% very fast. Same thing happens at other points in the process... It still takes ages and seemingly a lot longer than the 15-60 mins that is suggested though.
    Took mine 5 minutes, if not less.
    However, I'm re-installing WoW right now, hoping to resolve error 132 that popped up after playing the game for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Oh wow lmao, in the space of time I went from typing that last message to making a cup of tea and coming back, its finished 100% and started the 8GB download,

ftw

Cheers all for the help and replies
    i thought we already did the prepatch from background down loader im confused.com

Gonna close this since the OP's "question" has been answered.

Those of you who have similar issues, just be patient, the "Optimizer" will hang at 0% for up to an hour, but once it starts going, it doesn't take long.