Deleted

So,still no hydra?

finally basilisk have been added to our pet family,but there are any news about hydra?seeing darkmoon faire npc called "The untamable",let me hope for a future chance to tame those beauty,is this hope really gone? (sorry for bad english)

I was expecting something else in this thread... Err... If you still can't tame them, then nope, they can't be tamed.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-08-29 at 12:10 PM.

Deleted
    i already know this treelife,mine question was another:knowing that everybody wants hydra tamable,and that an "old" pet like basilisk that appear in cataclysm is now tamable,there are any chance/news about hydra?is still normal that a beauty like this can't be tamed ?if i'm not wrong,there was a bug in sholazar basin that allow hunters to tame one kind of hydra,so any reason cause we can't normally tame one?

Quote Originally Posted by Mettimo View Post
    i already know this treelife,mine question was another:knowing that everybody wants hydra tamable,and that an "old" pet like basilisk that appear in cataclysm is now tamable,there are any chance/news about hydra?is still normal that a beauty like this can't be tamed ?if i'm not wrong,there was a bug in sholazar basin that allow hunters to tame one kind of hydra,so any reason cause we can't normally tame one?
    Well a bug is just that, a bug. If they allow Hunters to tame them then you can, otherwise nope. You'll have to ask on the Official Forums as we can't tell you.

I also want to tame him
    He is cute!

Well it was a bug the blizzard rewarded and created the actual hydra pet family.

It's just a matter of time....