Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horny little dogs...

So, my friends and I are closing in on 30 now, and almost all of them are still acting like they were 13.
    One of them pretty much declares his eternal love to every third girl/woman he sees on TV, and has no problem
    hitting on very young girls (15-16) when we're out drinking, which is disgusting in my opinion. Conversations
    are always about "some girl" they saw at work or on the train, and it really seems like they don't have any morale
    or standards at all. So, why are my retarded friends acting like horny little dogs when they're almost 30 now? :-D

Help appreciated! And btw, im a guy myself (and not gay) :-D

I thought this was about cute little horny actual puppies
    /dissapointed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    /dissapointed
    Yeah I thought it would be that too lol.

Well, the are probably acting like that because they are 30, they are geting older and they know it, I guess they just want to "taste fresh meat" while they still can before getting in love with someone?? :S

Tbh, even if they are 30 I think that's a really stupid and immature thing, talking about girls all day of 15-16 years old? LOL Weird shit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Tbh, even if they are 30 I think that's a really stupid and immature thing, talking about girls all day of 15-16 years old? LOL Weird shit!
    Yea, it's pretty fucked up.

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 01:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    /dissapointed
    I don't know any good stories about horny puppies... :S

Yeah, it's totally "fucked up" that, after growing up in an environment where all of pop culture conditions us to consider young girls the epitome of sexual attraction (cougars notwithstanding!), people grow up to find people who look like what's worshiped as the ideal attractive... do you even listen to yourselves?

Anyway, if you don't like it why not, like, tell them? Maybe even ask them what the deal is, rather than random people on the internet who have no knowledge of the situation and can't contribute with anything other than regurgitating relevant tropes.

Or get new friends.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Tbh, 30 is already way above Chihuahua life expectancy. You should be worrying less about their sexual habits and be thanking god that you still have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Anyway, if you don't like it why not, like, tell them? Maybe even ask them what the deal is, rather than random people on the internet who have no knowledge of the situation and can't contribute with anything other than regurgitating relevant tropes.
    Yea, they pretty much tell me that I'm not horny enough, lol :-D Popculture and modern sexuality aside, a 30 yr old man should not be hitting on girls that young..

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's weird in that regard. It's one of the biggest differences I see between my gay male friends and straight male friends. My gay friends tend to be attracted to their own age group. My straight male friends seem to be still stuck in high school mode.

There are likely lots of reasons for this. Mix of genetics and the way in which culture over-fetishizes female youth and "purity".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Tbh, 30 is already way above Chihuahua life expectancy. You should be worrying less about their sexual habits and be thanking god that you still have them.
    Well, they don't really have any 'sexual habits', they're just idiots. They never actually score any girls.
    Last edited by CptEgo; 2012-08-29 at 01:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not 30 and don't have any friends who are 30, so can't answer the question.
    But how do your 30 year old friends hit on 15-16 year old girls well out drinking? Because I've not seen very many 15 year old girls in clubs or bars, so unless you go drinking at Mcdonalds, I'm confused.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CapM View Post
    So, my friends and I are closing in on 30 now, and almost all of them are still acting like they were 13.
    One of them pretty much declares his eternal love to every third girl/woman he sees on TV, and has no problem
    hitting on very young girls (15-16) when we're out drinking, which is disgusting in my opinion. Conversations
    are always about "some girl" they saw at work or on the train, and it really seems like they don't have any morale
    or standards at all. So, why are my retarded friends acting like horny little dogs when they're almost 30 now? :-D

Help appreciated! And btw, im a guy myself (and not gay) :-D
    How exactly are they hitting on 15-16 year old girls when they are out drinking presumably at bars/clubs. I could be mistaken assuming you are from the States though where that situation can't happen unless they are getting into clubs illegally. Or you guys are just weird and drink and then wonder around Walmart. Its not weird though. At 30 you are staring at the abyss that is the rest of your life. You don't want to start your decline thinking you could have done better romantically so you over compensate and try and screw anything that walks.

I don't know about you. Put yourself in the shoes of a parent. Would you want your child being hit on by a drunk 30 year old when she's 16?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    Yeah, it's weird in that regard. It's one of the biggest differences I see between my gay male friends and straight male friends. My gay friends tend to be attracted to their own age group. My straight male friends seem to be still stuck in high school mode.

There are likely lots of reasons for this. Mix of genetics and the way in which culture over-fetishizes female youth and "purity".
    This is very true, and interesting what you say about male gay preferences being somewhat more 'normal'.

Deleted
    Is this yet another one of those questions where the "friend" is actually the person who is writing the thread? I think it might be.

Dont worry mate. Those feelings are natural. Every man feels like this. The problem is that society doesnt allow it so you might
    want to be discrete with it or even just shut up about it all together. Most men is afraid to speak about it because it is taboo in society.

Good luck there!
    Last edited by mmoc9aa38bccdb; 2012-08-29 at 01:31 PM.

Seems like they are behaving exactly as society expects them to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm not 30 and don't have any friends who are 30, so can't answer the question.
    But how do your 30 year old friends hit on 15-16 year old girls well out drinking? Because I've not seen very many 15 year old girls in clubs or bars, so unless you go drinking at Mcdonalds, I'm confused.
    I'm from Denmark. We go to bars (not clubs though) in Copenhagen, and the doormen generally don't give a shit who they let it.

Deleted
    Wow that thread title was misleading.
    I was about ready to give my advice on how to handle puppies.

So yeah on topic, if she's legal I don't care if he hits on her.
    And we all do stupid stuff when drunk (not that I do of course, I'm never that drunk).

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm from Denmark. We go to bars (not clubs though) in Copenhagen, and the doormen generally don't give a shit who they let it.
    Okay that makes more sense lol. Meh, if its legal go for it. Plenty of folks are in relationships with other people much younger than them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alone, as in not with a parent/guardian? If so I'm guessing he lives somewhere like that.
    In NZ you can go to bars at any age, as long as your parent is with you. And I doubt these guys are hitting on 15 year old girls with her dad sitting next to them.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is very true, and interesting what you say about male gay preferences being somewhat more 'normal'.
    I'm not sure I'd call it more "normal". It's just a different phenomenon. I mean, I'm gay myself and have always found myself attracted to my own general age group. When I was 18 I was attracted to the 17-20 age group. Anyone older than that looked "old", and guys who were 14-16 looked "too young".

Now I'm 32. Teenagers look like boys to me and are completely unappealing. Even most guys in their early 20s look too boyish these days. I'm mostly attracted to the 25-35 age group these days.

It is weird in the sense that I'll overhear a straight friend comment about hot some girl is, and I'll look and see someone who looks like a child to me. I've stopped giving them flak over it though. Sexual attraction is just one of those things that doesn't have a rationale.