10+ Year Old Account

Account Wide Honor Kills

My honor kills haven't stacked yet they seem to have for others!
    Anyone else notice this problem?

Did you log on every character of yours? They won't stack before that. Else I don't know whats up, probably time will fix all this kind of bugs, don't worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Did you log on every character of yours? They won't stack before that. Else I don't know whats up, probably time will fix all this kind of bugs, don't worry.
    Indeed I did my good fellow!

Deleted
    My quest achievements (2.5k daily quests, Justly Rewarded, 3k quest completed) etc, has not been merged either.. Dunno why. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    My quest achievements (2.5k daily quests, Justly Rewarded, 3k quest completed) etc, has not been merged either.. Dunno why. :S
    I didn't think those were!

It was pretty buggy in beta too, I suspect they'll fix it eventually. This is something that can be considered "low priority" with the launch date so soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should have looked at my HKs more thoroughly on my other characters. I don't think mine stacked either, but I didn't manually tally them before the patch to verify.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Mine stacked, but they have been acting slightly wonky all over. Between several characters I got 50k HKs, but it didn't give me credit until I restarted WoW. I've had that happen with several achievements as well, and the Achievement sorting (All/Earned/Unearned) seems to have flipped it's lid and seems almost random.

I'm just putting it down to the system being overburdened atm and I'll wait a day or two to actually panic. I hear rumors of rolling restarts coming, so Blizz probably knows.

mine stacked but quite sure i have less then i should. i got 100k achi and didnt want to show up title. reseted wow and got smth over 120k suddenly. i am going to w8 couple more days and prolly all will be there. if not time to write a ticked

Do the stacked kills show on the main armory page or only on achievement progress?

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 11:21 AM ----------

Torque has the 1,000hk achievement now but it shows he only has 817hk. Looking at my progress for the next achievement (5,000hk), that also says I'm only 817 of the way there, despite me already having the 1k achievement.
    Torque, Guardian of Cenarius

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torque21 View Post
    Do the stacked kills show on the main armory page or only on achievement progress?
    I haven't even looked at armory since it's been so crazy buggy. Fairly certain my number displayed in-game is missing at least a few characters.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I've got this problem - I've logged on to all of my chars and they all have different amounts. If I total them up separately I should have the 25k achieve, which I don't... I'm hoping it will sort itself out though

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanssanity View Post
    I've got this problem - I've logged on to all of my chars and they all have different amounts. If I total them up separately I should have the 25k achieve, which I don't... I'm hoping it will sort itself out though
    I'm in a similar situation. Totalled all up, my 10 85's have 23,133 HK's (Yeah, I'm not a big PvP'er, but meh, whatever) but the most I have on a single character is 8012, so I don't even have the 10k HK achievement registered.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't actually go account-wide until after 10k. Silly, I know.

Way to verify this: download Overachiever, do a search for "Honorable Kills" while having "Include hidden achievements" checked, only the 10k and above achievements are blue (blue signifies account-wide)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post

Way to verify this: download Overachiever, do a search for "Honorable Kills" while having "Include hidden achievements" checked, only the 10k and above achievements are blue (blue signifies account-wide)
    If I understand you, I'm ~2k shy of 10k on my Paladin, and ~2k shy of 25k on all of my characters. If I grind up another 2k on my Paladin, I'll ding the 10k achievement on them, and then it will become account-wide and then the others will lump in and I'll get the 25k right away?

Because... that is retarded if true!

Or do you mean EACH character will only have their HK count towards account wide total if they are each over 10k?

Which is even more retarded!

I did get bloodthirsty adding my toons in different servers and factions ( including regions US/BR ).

Didn't do the math but it worked i supose.

I still need 110k hks for bloodthirsty /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post

I did work this out.
    A GM I spoke to did not know about this but I have since found out it is the same for Got My Mind On MY Money! (50K)

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysin View Post
    I still need 110k hks for bloodthirsty /sigh
    Somehow it's Battle For Gilneas weekend again, so you may be waiting on that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    If I understand you, I'm ~2k shy of 10k on my Paladin, and ~2k shy of 25k on all of my characters. If I grind up another 2k on my Paladin, I'll ding the 10k achievement on them, and then it will become account-wide and then the others will lump in and I'll get the 25k right away?

Because... that is retarded if true!

Or do you mean EACH character will only have their HK count towards account wide total if they are each over 10k?

Which is even more retarded!
    As I understand it, it's the 2nd one, you have to get each character above 10k for it to count towards the total. Same with Got My Mind On My Money, each character has to get 50k looted before it counts toward account-wide total.

Naturally, I could be wrong. For HKs I only have around 5k (had 25k on my old DK, but different battle.net) and for gold looted I've got 24k on my pally with varying amounts between 5k and 10k on other toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.