Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it just for the timers- better visuals than NTK.

v2.1.5
    -Adds Sweeping Strikes bar for Arms
    -Taste for Blood alphaFull setting (opacity change) is now correctly applied at 5 stacks

Latest alpha adds Hamstring (!if debuff hamstring or hamstring duration < 2) to the available priorities. Obviously this is for PvP so it's not included in any of the base Fury/Arms/Prot rotations.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-10-23 at 07:19 PM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious, is there a way to use SnA to track enrage? It'd be easier to use this addon to help w/ that rather than using this+ other timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    I'm curious, is there a way to use SnA to track enrage? It'd be easier to use this addon to help w/ that rather than using this+ other timers.
    There is no reason to track enrage as a bar since the priorities are designed to maintain it's uptime (berserker rage if not enraged etc). The uptime frame tracks enrage uptime overall for current fight/session.

This is assuming you're not using BR outside of it's recommendation.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-10-24 at 12:34 PM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is it's saying to hit BR before I'm about to hit a CS/MS combo often, and I was under the assumption it'd be better to save BR for after the CS/MS combo is preferable, rather than having the CD reset. As well, having a visual tracking of enrage is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Problem is it's saying to hit BR before I'm about to hit a CS/MS combo often, and I was under the assumption it'd be better to save BR for after the CS/MS combo is preferable, rather than having the CD reset. As well, having a visual tracking of enrage is nice.
    In the next update I'll have raging blow wait if there's 2sec < on CS cooldown unless you have 2 stacks of RB.

I can add a bar for enrage as well, I'll just disable it by default.

v2.1.7
    -Added "Announcer" feature

Currently only supports banners, will be expanded in the future to most warrior CDs

Look in the options for details, but basically you can configure various banners (and soon cds) to announce to say/yell/party/raid etc, along with when they end.
    Last edited by reighnman; 2012-10-25 at 10:46 PM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just dkwnloaded this. Cant wait to use it. Any pro tips on setup?
    IBroughtGuns ~ Night Elf Warrior
    Specializing in Protection Services
    Dabbling in Smashing Faces
    Proudly Serving Alliance Since 2007
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/haomarush/Ibroughtguns/advanced[/URL][/url]
    Addiction Guild - http://addiction-haomarush.wowstead.com/

Just make sure you customize it to how you like it. If you have problems or suggestions be sure to open a ticket on curseforge.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Deleted
    bump,

For anyone interested I hacked slamandawe up a tad just to look a bit better and add a bit of functionality that I wanted,

Main changes are - Datatext added to shield block bar to show time remaining
    Rage bar now only shows if in combat or rage > 0
    The estimated shield barrier data text I moved insideside the shield barrier bar on the right side
    "fixed" the none border issue - this was a bug with the library being used, you can simply update "LibSharedMedia-3.0" found at, World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\SlamAndAwe\Libs\LibSharedMedia-3.0
    removed the padding etc. around the next ability icon
    Aligned data texts

Heres some links to screenshots,

Out of combat
    http://i.imgur.com/ycFlP.jpg
    Combat/rage/shield block up
    http://i.imgur.com/5b7FK.jpg

I've submitted these as enchancement tickets so its up to reighnman if he feels they are worth implementing, if you want my version of the LUA code i.e. these edits send me a PM and I'll provide it, but bare in mind you'll lose them on an update to SlamAndAwe

Tried SAA a few days ago and it was still pretty clunky and bugged (Shield Barrier bar on top of Rage bar) and the 'next ability' was pretty slow. I made a TellMeWhen for Arms which ended up being much better. I still use SAA to track the absorb for SB, though.

Deleted
    The rage bar and shield barrier being on top of each other sounds like something is very wrong, i've never had it happen personally. You can also config the next ability to your own threshold, I think it was set to 0.5 secs before the GCD comes off CD

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless101 View Post
    The rage bar and shield barrier being on top of each other sounds like something is very wrong, i've never had it happen personally. You can also config the next ability to your own threshold, I think it was set to 0.5 secs before the GCD comes off CD
    Not sure what it was, I assume it was a bug with the changing of scale (I made it smaller). Also, the 0.5 before the ability is ready was fine, but not showing the GCD on top of it with a the "GCD-swirl" like with CLC Ret/CLC DK just made it feel clunky - maybe that's just because I'm used to it, though.

If you have TellMeWhen you can test the one I made for comparison (Arms):
    Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^N-15 ^Spoint^STOP ^SrelativePoint^STOP ^t^SScale^F8794582198687126 ^f-52^SRows ^N12^SPrimarySpec ^b^SEnabled ^B^STree2 ^b^SIcons ^T^N1^T ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon2 ^N2^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon3 ^N3^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon4 ^N4^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon5 ^N5^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon6 ^N6^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon7 ^N7^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon8 ^N8^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon9 ^N9^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon10 ^N10^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon11 ^N11^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon12 ^t^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SEXISTS ^SUnit^Starget ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N2^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SBuffOrDebuff^SHARMFUL ^SUnit^Starget ^SOnlyMine^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SShowTimerText^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SUnit^Starget ^SOperator^S<= ^SName^SColossus~`Smash ^SLevel^N0.5 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SName^SColossus~`Smash ^t^N3^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SExecute ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SRAGE_ABS ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N30 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SUnit^Starget ^SOperator^S<= ^SLevel^N20 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SName^S12880 ^SLevel^N3 ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N4^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SMortal~`Strike ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N5^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SBerserker~`Rage ^SShowTimerText^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SOperator^S>= ^SName^SMortal~`Strike ^SLevel^N3 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SBUFFDUR ^SOperator^S<= ^SName^S12880 ^SLevel^N0.5 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N6^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SHeroic~`Strike ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SRAGE_ABS ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N30 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SBUFFSTACKS ^SOperator^S>= ^SName^STaste~`for~`Blood ^SLevel^N5 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N7^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sreactive ^SName^SOverpower ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N8^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SSlam ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SRAGE_ABS ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N80 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SUnit^Starget ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N20 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N9^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SExecute ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SRAGE_ABS ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N30 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SUnit^Starget ^SOperator^S<= ^SLevel^N20 ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N10^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SSlam ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SRAGE_ABS ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N30 ^t^N2^T ^SType^SHEALTH ^SUnit^Starget ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N20 ^t^N3^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SOperator^S>= ^SName^SMortal~`Strike ^SLevel^N1.5 ^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N11^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SBattle~`Shout ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SRAGE_ABS ^SOperator^S< ^SLevel^N30 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N12^T ^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SHeroic~`Throw ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSPELLCD ^SOperator^S>= ^SName^SMortal~`Strike ^SLevel^N1 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SLayoutDirection^N8 ^SColumns^N1 ^SName^SArms~`Prio ^STree3^b ^t^N60447^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N1 ^^
    I think the only thing I need to change (when I can be bothered ) is making sure Berserker Rage is before Execute in the Priority when Enrage isn't up and CS/MS are on CD.

I like the Announcer feature with S&A but I only get the initial announcement when the banner is activated but not the announcment when the banner fades. I see where the announcements can be configured but the Fade announcement is not available for configuration. Can someone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Tried SAA a few days ago and it was still pretty clunky and bugged (Shield Barrier bar on top of Rage bar) and the 'next ability' was pretty slow. I made a TellMeWhen for Arms which ended up being much better. I still use SAA to track the absorb for SB, though.
    I've never seen this nor should it be even possible. If you can try to reproduce it, let me know the scale settings you used and I'll see if I can get the same issue as well. What else do you consider clunky and bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife
    I like the Announcer feature with S&A but I only get the initial announcement when the banner is activated but not the announcment when the banner fades. I see where the announcements can be configured but the Fade announcement is not available for configuration. Can someone enlighten me?
    Is this with all the banners or a specific one? The only time a banner shouldn't show a finished message is if you put another banner down before the end of the previous one (overwriting the existing buff). But whatever one you used last should show it correctly or when a banner runs its full duration.

If you find a bug or a feature you'd like, open a ticket at http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/slamandawe/tickets/
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Reighnman, are you planning to put timers on the various buffs and debuffs that you show in SAA?

For example, CS, TFB, and Enrage timers are important enough to judge how many seconds are left so I can decide whether I have the GCDs to use them or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Reighnman, are you planning to put timers on the various buffs and debuffs that you show in SAA?

For example, CS, TFB, and Enrage timers are important enough to judge how many seconds are left so I can decide whether I have the GCDs to use them or not.
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/sla...ining-to-bars/

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommended the Addon to a guldy of mine he is doing really great in dps since that! Keep up the good work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post

I've added a timer to CS and submitted the code to reighman. I haven't touched TFB as I don't have access to an arms spec currently, or tried to add a timer as its usage depends on the number of stacks not timeleft. Is there any point adding an enrage bar + timer? Don't really think it's useful at all, Raging Blows will show on the priority as fury and enrage doesn't affect arms rotation. Not to mention you have an on demand enrage for CD stacking/uptime.

As per above, it's up to reighman to accept, and ultimately add these changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Flawless101; In my Macro/Interface thread of SAA you said there was a command line to delay Bloodbath for CS windows. Can you give me the command line option to do this? I'm not very good at that stuff. Thanks.
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    I was referring to the user posting about the Enable/Disable option, should of probably made that clear as reading it back now it's not.

I don't really touch the priority system, but I believe its more than possible to add a condition to wait for CS to be up (other abilities already do this) before suggesting Bloodbath as a priority, can take a quick look at it when I get home.

Also while this bumped, if anyone has any enhancements or bug reports while using feel free to open a ticket (mose useful thing) or reply here. I'm finishing up tickets 7 through 11 currently on the SAA curseForge.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/slamandawe/tickets/
    Last edited by mmoc5247e124b4; 2012-11-26 at 04:04 PM.