Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless101 View Post
    I was referring to the user posting about the Enable/Disable option, should of probably made that clear as reading it back now it's not.

I don't really touch the priority system, but I believe its more than possible to add a condition to wait for CS to be up (other abilities already do this) before suggesting Bloodbath as a priority, can take a quick look at it when I get home.

Also while this bumped, if anyone has any enhancements or bug reports while using feel free to open a ticket (mose useful thing) or reply here. I'm finishing up tickets 7 through 11 currently on the SAA curseForge.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/slamandawe/tickets/
    Thanks for your reply. I have added a ticket on curseforge!
    Warlock (SL main)

v2.2
    -Added options to hide rage bar when out of combat (and no rage)
    -Shield Block bar duration now appends to existing block duration (ticket 12)
    -Added per spec enable/disable options (ticket 11)
    -Added new bars for Last Stand/Demo Shout/Rally (ticket 10)
    -Added option to display time in seconds to bars (ticket 9)
    -Fixed Shield Barrier bar text so it aligns properly (ticket 8)
    -Added option to hide bar borders (ticket 7)
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

v2.2.1
    -Added new announcer option for Spell Interrupts
    -Added new frame option to configure frame strata
    -Fixed Shield Wall bar not displaying for Fury/Arms
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    -Added option to hide bar borders (ticket 7)
    Sweet Jesus finally.

Aesthetically, the forced borders that tended to overlap looked awful.

Deleted
    Looking to add more border options if they are worth it.

is this a good addon, anyone can confirm? i need something to use.

Deleted
    It's a super amazing addon, I am in no way biased.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdizzy View Post
    is this a good addon, anyone can confirm? i need something to use.
    I've only recently started using it and I think it's a great addon. I mainly find it good for the rage bar and it showing when to heroic strike (I tend to get a bit trigger happy and keyboard spammy).

Why does there appear to be a long "thinking" time for the rotation helper?

It will say Bloodthirst, so that gets used, then it just appears blank for almost the entire GCD period before displaying the next ability. Trying to get used to this rotation, but this huge blank period makes it so you're already in a free GCD period before the next ability pops up, then you got that moment before your brain catches up and you can hit the ability.

Shock and Awe and all the CLC equivalents have no such delay, the next ability is already decided and shown the moment you used the last ability. Hell, CLC variations tend to display the next upcoming ability beside the current so you know what's coming.

Deleted
    As per the FAQ,

Why does the addon update so slowly?
    It doesn't. The addon is configured to display the recommended priority .5 seconds before the end of the GCD, to ensure best accuracy. For the average player, .5 seconds should be enough time for you react, though, this setting can be changed by modifying the cooldown threshold in the options.

You can config it as you please i.e. to 1 / 1.5 seconds, but it will loose accuracy and probably change it's mind multiple times. If you are fully completing the GCD before it shows that is a bug, but there has been 0 other reports of this behavior.

Also sometimes (especially at lower gear levels), there's just nothing to press (or that you should be pressing).
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Also sometimes (especially at lower gear levels), there's just nothing to press (or that you should be pressing).
    still possible at level 90 as well. if there are no proc's and no rage...possible to have down-time.

Deleted
    Can someone tell me how it works? I mean the reaction time needed to know if you should use RB after BT or not should be insaaaaaaaaane

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless101 View Post
    As per the FAQ,

Why does the addon update so slowly?
    It doesn't. The addon is configured to display the recommended priority .5 seconds before the end of the GCD, to ensure best accuracy. For the average player, .5 seconds should be enough time for you react, though, this setting can be changed by modifying the cooldown threshold in the options.

You can config it as you please i.e. to 1 / 1.5 seconds, but it will loose accuracy and probably change it's mind multiple times. If you are fully completing the GCD before it shows that is a bug, but there has been 0 other reports of this behavior.
    Yes, it's fully completing the GCD most of the time. There have been times where I just had to hit an ability since I was wasting a GCD.

Thank you for the info though, I'm a bit slow on my reaction time. I figured the Cooldown Threshold was meant to indicate how close to the end of a cooldown based ability the mod would start telling you to use it again.
    Last edited by Assumi; 2012-12-06 at 06:38 AM.