Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Auction House Woes :(

Pre-Purchase release, 25th, saturday. Pre-order, monday, ''real'' release, yesterday and yet Lion trade post is down? I haven't been able to do anything in ther for 5 days (counting today). I heard that it was up like a few minutes today, but closed just right after. It's getting annoyed. we don't even know what the issue is? I guess it's just like Diablo 3 (don't play it myself) when the Action House was down for days there as well.. Come on, please.

Please don't start with patient etc etc. I'm a big fan of GW2 and I've been in all Betas. Just a bit disappointed how they can have it shut down for so many days now at release when there were no problems in betas.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely frustrating for crafting. I only got to use it once during the second day. The interface was a little confusing at first (just because it was different I guess) but it was pretty good. Can't believe it's been down for so long. I've done no crafting while I wait.

I'm super pissed with that too...

I just wish they at least say something to us related to that...

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    When bots from chinese gold selling companies try to hammer your auction houses there is little you can do but try and find a fix that doesn't cause your servers to crash because of it.
    They should have forsaw it.
    There is no excuse, this isnt to say that the game is bad because of it, but as well as people (rightfully) blamed blizzard about the server and AH issues of D3, its only fair that people get upset about this in GW2.

It is unbelievable that they couldnt get it working yet.
    Last edited by Crashdummy; 2012-08-29 at 02:10 PM.

Diablo 3. Nuff said?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's taking a tad too long too, as a crafter I've got a few things worth selling that are just filling up my bank space right now.
    One can only hope the issue is resolved soon

Taranee - lvl 90 Blood Elf Warlock - EU Dragonblight

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 alts already holding all the items i have for sale because my bank is full.

It's still not as bad as D3. That AH was down for a long time.

Deleted
    I'm a crafter as well and I want to have my armor/weaponsmith at right level so they can provide me with gear, but without trading post all i do is to farm mobs :/ and as soon as you enter a city you see desperate players who are writing in map chat and WTS because every slot they have everywhere is filled

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    I'm a crafter as well and I want to have my armor/weaponsmith at right level so they can provide me with gear, but without trading post all i do is to farm mobs :/ and as soon as you enter a city you see desperate players who are writing in map chat and WTS because every slot they have everywhere is filled
    Enjoy the genuine GW1 experience

Quote Originally Posted by Scyo View Post
    Enjoy the genuine GW1 experience
    In gw1 you could at least face to face trade couldn't you? (its been years since I've played, thought you could) Just the specter of being scammed stops me from even buying or selling, as its mail only. I know I've lost out on a ton of potential money though : / As I'm now down to vendering/breaking down a lot of items because I have no space...lol....
    Last edited by Lagmonster; 2012-08-29 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've pretty much started salvaging all the blue gear I get and make because I have no room and just keeping masterwork drops for potential market sale. Sometimes I wonder if it would be a better trade-off to just vendor the items for copper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrok- View Post
    I'm super pissed with that too...

I just wish they at least say something to us related to that...
    They do, read their twitter.

It's annoying yes, but they are trying to fix it, so all we can do is wait. Getting angry will do nothing.

You can right click a material and click "send to deposit" or something like that. I have no problem with bag and bank space while doing that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonb View Post
    You can right click a material and click "send to deposit" or something like that. I have no problem with bag and bank space while doing that.
    Then you haven't crafted a single item to sell it, or saved any drops for selling my bank has been full since the first day and since I have got rid of it's content and refilled it 100times over...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagmonster View Post
    In gw1 you could at least face to face trade couldn't you? (its been years since I've played, thought you could) Just the specter of being scammed stops me from even buying or selling, as its mail only. I know I've lost out on a ton of potential money though : / As I'm now down to vendering/breaking down a lot of items because I have no space...lol....
    Indeed you could, there was no other way. I forgot that GW2 doesn't have it because I don't buy on release anymore. Recently too many games burned me in that regard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagmonster View Post
    CoD it? You know... Cash on delivery... That's there you know....

And I haven't really been affected by it, me and a few friends picked our profs so we all had something different so we've just been throwing the mats we don't need/someone else needs at each other, been working out well so far =D!!

PS: I've seen plenty of people selling gear without the AH up, it's not to difficult... And the amount of time you spend drops dramatically if you use your brain and figure out which mobs drop what the most IE kraut = scales every other drop, grawl = totems etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I know is...WHEN the Trading Post goes online for real there will be a shit ton of mats for sale at cheap ass prices.

That is where I will be, with my 30 gold, just waiting to soak up everything to use to my benefit. Mwahahaha!

OT: Yeah, it sucks... lol

P.S. - For those wondering, the reason I have 30g is because I have yet to do crafting and have sold EVERYTHING I have found; as well as sold through in-game mail. BTW...does anyone wanna buy 107 Tiny Fangs? I have to find out who the hell uses them. As far as I am aware even the crafters that it says in the note that SHOULD use them still have yet to find a recipe to actually do so.
    Last edited by ShamanTankFTW; 2012-08-29 at 08:39 PM.

You're not sorry? You know why? Because I'm not sorry, just sad. You can be sad, you can be mad, but don't be sorry for this.

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    It's now up.
    Wait, what? Omfg why am I at work? D:
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~