Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It's bugged, I ran into this problem too and found a solution.

1. DO NOT USE GHOUL OR ARMY.
    2. Don't use Gurt (2H Madness DS Sword)
    3. Blood Worms will get you MC'ed they are built in to the spec now so not much you can do about.

The solution? Do it as Unholy in Blood Presence with Glyph of Deathstrike. This is a pain in the ass but it's doable. I use Army to get past the Mage add and had my Ghoul out until Kael and used Gurt until Kael. When Kael pops dismiss your pet, switch your weapon and DS DS DS DS. AMS/AMZ help a lot as do speccing into the active health regen talents. Like I said... it sucks bawls but for now it's all you can do.

As for doing the fight as frost, I took way too much damage from the Mage and Kaels Pheonix. I use AMS/AMZ for those and if you're quick you can spawn and sac your ghoul for health quickly or use the RP to Health convert (which is more reliable but slows the fight down)

Was able to do is as a lock after they patched the gravity lapse bug (kept picking you up and dropping you). Short story is Void Lord's shield is OP.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanG01 View Post
    The solution? Do it as Unholy in Blood Presence with Glyph of Deathstrike.
    Have stayed away lately from trying KT hoping for a fix for the bugs, might try this when I get home from work.
    However, Glyph of death strike has been removed, and Dark Succor that I'm guessing you mean does not work while in Blood Presence.

From experience soloing Reliquary of Souls in BT, Blood Presence is without a doubt the way to go. (Will probably go with Death Siphon instead of Ghoul sac)

My biggest pasttime in WoW the last few months has been spending time soloing old content (Everything from MC to a few bosses in Ulduar and Brutallus, where my non-HC gear caught up with me)

So bugs like these appearing and not getting fixed makes wow a very boring place for someone like me.

Edit; Did it now that I got home, worked fine. (no reason it wouldnt really, except if vapors had bugged)
    Last edited by hopkins; 2012-09-18 at 09:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    It certainly is the bloodworms, also if you have gurthulak the tenticles can also cause you to become mind controlled.
    Glad i'm Ret, they never proc anyway

Quote Originally Posted by hopkins View Post
    Have stayed away lately from trying KT hoping for a fix for the bugs, might try this when I get home from work.
    However, Glyph of death strike has been removed, and Dark Succor that I'm guessing you mean does not work while in Blood Presence.

From experience soloing Reliquary of Souls in BT, Blood Presence is without a doubt the way to go. (Will probably go with Death Siphon instead of Ghoul sac)

My biggest pasttime in WoW the last few months has been spending time soloing old content (Everything from MC to a few bosses in Ulduar and Brutallus, where my non-HC gear caught up with me)

So bugs like these appearing and not getting fixed makes wow a very boring place for someone like me.

Edit; Did it now that I got home, worked fine. (no reason it wouldnt really, except if vapors had bugged)
    Yeah I meant Succor and apparently I've been doing it pointlessly because I forget it had a xp or honor requirement to it. I use it with a macro to switch stances for a more predictable heal when doing ICC or Stonecore

Deleted
    Just drink a prismatic elixier and you dont get mc´d (tested as blood dk)

People really need to understand how mechanics work. Kael does not MC the main aggro target, but whenever the main aggro target gets disoriented there is a threat wipe. Anything that resists or is immune to the disorient will continue to generate threat, making the player eligible for getting MCed.

Easiest way around this? Use the staff to become immune to the disorient if you can equip it, otherwise either LoS Kael to avoid the MC or don't be a class/spec that uses pets and can't equip the staff.

Edit: And apparently Prismatic Elixirs still have value by making you immune to the MC, blood dk at least.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2012-09-20 at 08:21 PM.