I dont know how to get my dps back to what it was or higher, its very low now and juggling hit, exp, and haste isnt working as I lost so much haste my cobra shots are 1.8+ casts.
Upside account wide achieves, will just play whats OP in MOP and be done with it until hunters are some what fixed/changed or I feel need to like to want to play em again. And thats the beauty of account wide achieves can easily ditch something for another class.
QQ much ? Not like not getting your own way instantly eh ? Aww shucks chum, how do you handle real life ? and CHANGE?
It is too much. I noticed they got a few specs right, and a few very wrong. Hunter traditionally has way too many buttons, and they just seemed to add some. It's not fun to me when I can't bind all of them efficiently to my Naga. I mean, if I can't get everything I need with a 1.5min or less cooldown into 24 keybinds, I feel like something is wrong.
Blood DK I also feel like I have too much. I ended up taking a few situational things off my hotkeys, but I don't like that I have to do that.
For the rest of you who are complaining, aside from some bugs with bosses (which will be fixed), BM and SV are in a very good spot right now. You just need to whine a little less, and practice a little more.
Here's some help, as BM:
1. Base your ENTIRE play around one ability, Kill Command. Cast it on CD, no matter what. It is worth waiting 0.5 seconds for it to come off CD rather than delaying it by 1 GCD.
2. Dire Beast ON CD. Obviously this can be delayed by a GCD or 2, but keep it on CD as much as you can.
3. Murder of Crows on CD. Obviously if the boss is at 22% hp or something you should delay it a bit but otherwise treat it the same as Dire Beast.
4. If you and your pet can stay on the target for the next 10 seconds, Kill Command will be off CD within the next 1 GCD, and you have enough focus. Bestial Wrath on CD. Cast KC right away, spam Arcane Shots until KC is off CD, then repeat.
5. Same, if you and your pet can stay on the target for the next 15 seconds, use on CD.
6. TRY to combine 4 and 5 with other procs AS MUCH AS possible. For example, Potions, Synapse Springs, Scope procs, etc.
7. NEVER use Rapid Fire and Bestial Wrath together unless the boss is about to die and it doesn't really matter.
8. Practice! You should know what you are going to cast 5 seconds before you cast it. Its that simple.
9. Priority system > Rotation. There are too many variables to follow a rotation. Even if a rotation of a combination of KC, Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot could be made, you would only be doing this for a fraction of the fight. Which makes it pretty much worthless.
10. I'm sure there's a lot more you can do, but get the basics straight first.
Honestly I've run out off keybinds.
And this is without the level 90 talents.
Honestly, people have been bitching and crying for months now about the game being easy, and God forbid, Blizz gives you some extra abilities to make it more interesting, and now people are bitching that its too hard to do the rotation. :/
I swear, the only way Blizz can make someone happy is to keep changing stuff, because people are only happy when they are bitching the stupidest f***ing things in the game.
"While your pet is under the effects of Bestial Wrath, you also go into a rage causing 10% additional damage and reducing the Focus cost of all shots and abilities by 50% for 10 sec."
More buttons isn't always synonymous with higher difficulty. I think they've veered hunters off into awkward territory. It feels like we're playing the cd management game now and I don't particularly care for that. Managing Dire Beast, MoC, Glaive Toss, Stampede, and Rapid Fire in addition to your core abilities is a bit much. Plus, you throw Readiness on top of all that and the fact that you have to stagger MoC and Dire Beast and the whole thing is just headache inducing. With enough practice it'll all be second nature but that doesn't mean it will be fun or that it's a good design. It also has the unfortunate side effect of making all our signature shots and arcane shot hit like wet noodles.
OT: I've found the rotation pretty easy, that being said ive practiced it for a few weeks on the Beta. BM has become a real min/max spec (much like subtlelty rogues this tier) where if you manage to do everything right youll really see the effects of your hard work, but if you half arse it you'll notice massive losses.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, unless you want everything handed to you, and if you do Survival isn't simming that far behind BM at 90 and is much looser rotationwise so you can spec that instead.
Last edited by DarkPhoenix; 2012-08-29 at 11:24 PM.
Bestial Wrath increases your pet's damage by 20% and yours by 10%. It also causes all your abilities to cost 50% less focus. So a good rotation to follow for Bestial Wrath is KC, Arcane Shot x5, KC, Arcane Shot x3. During Bestial Wrath you only use instant abilities, which highly diminishes the benefit of Rapid Fire. This is why you would want to Rapid Fire separately from Bestial Wrath.
3 talents (2 with 85)
FF on the gcd
snake trap > arcane
don't know how you like it, but there are people who think that this are to many additional buttons in one rush. And just to give you a impression: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mag...s_or_Minus_Two
The normal people can't handle more than ~7 different things in the same time. Though, the game enviroment, the positioning of your own character and mostly the requirement of mumble/ts/whatever already take 3 slots. Thus, normal people can handle 4 things for there rotation. For BM Hunter, there is the pet who does sometime want to get your attention, there is your focus bar, there is the serpent sting, there are the short cd abilities on your main rotation (KC, DB, FF, BW), the long CD management which want to interfere (Readiness, RF) and on the top there maybe the newly introduced extra action button provided by blizzard.
thus, happy trolling!
Last edited by Keren; 2012-08-30 at 06:56 AM.
Wildstar - still NO Beta FRIENDS Q_Q CLUB
Wow, ive never seen so much bitching in my life.
The rotation isnt hard nor is there many abilities. You guys act like Hunters are the new Afflic Warlocks(in terms of rotation). Its one added ability. Readiness shouldnt even count since it a 5min CD. The way i look at it, Hunters have 2 Hero/Lusts, not counting the actual one.
People are focus capping because of your T13 Bonus sets. I can tell most of you werent in Beta, because you'd know it wasnt possible to focus cap like it is now. Just relax guys, practice your rotations and be ready for MoP. Its end of expansion, and its not that serious. Every expansion, you see all the complainers. The same way all the people in Beta complained(Hunters), about BA having an AOE attached to it.
Now that MoP ability patch has arrived, its all the non Beta players that are complaining. Thank God for GW2, this gets old real fast like Dragon Soul got old fast.
It'll all be better in one month, I PROMISE. Happy Hunting.
Last edited by Volbian; 2012-08-30 at 07:49 AM.