Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Mechagnome darkminaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    618
    thanks ibis
    demo thing fits pretty good on my elvui now :P

  2. #22
    awesome job, many thanks

  3. #23
    Glad to see they were useful

  4. #24
    Field Marshal Zeldorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    67
    im using warlock reminder, it gives me a small picture that deppends on spec that shows how much fury or how many full embers or shards i got.

  5. #25
    Grunt Staticraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Africa - Cape Town
    Posts
    15
    Does anybody have a progress bar string for RoF? I cant seem to get it working.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Staticraver View Post
    Does anybody have a progress bar string for RoF? I cant seem to get it working.
    Assuming you mean Rain of Fire I can see how that would be difficult, there's no target, and no buff on yourself to measure. No idea how you'd even begin to do this, tbh.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  7. #27
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    France, Illidan-EU
    Posts
    1,744
    I guess you can do something like a progress bar that lasts 6 sec and appears on the cast event of RoF ? I'm not at home I can't try.
    Android App : World of Quizzcraft
    Test your knowledge of WoW with 1200 questions and 80 achievements!

    Inactive since 09/2013

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I guess you can do something like a progress bar that lasts 6 sec and appears on the cast event of RoF ? I'm not at home I can't try.
    Cheers, just the idea I needed to do it.

    Simple bar, just change colour and shit, starts on succesful cast of Rain of Fire and lasts 6 seconds.



    Code:
    dyd6baWskjTlev2gImtkfZLsQzl4MiQ6BuIANQWEj7gL9lj(jvL)IW4OuzOucgSez4i5GuQ6yQOfQsTuQWILuwUipeKEQYYKu9CvDBjmvatMQmDPUiIIRsj0LHUUqBKk60OAZGA7G4ZuPVsvvtdO(oIspJsIhJuJMsKXtP0jLKULe11ujNhi)wuhMIHrvL1Pa0k0808eGMT(GHFSLZYw(IeysGRFcM0LD1VQBNGld(sRtCxxmjaTgefQHqqwR9XAieK1lcdZTvJaQ9dGywekuYSP5ftMMNzAK0qiiR1GMlQz6kLSj7QfFK4PWq4WuG6wl(iXNJjAmY4TU1ImecYATMxGEAFoMOXiJ3AubdimP9uyiCykqnhgoRsPmCLso5juTwiB8eGw8rc6G5FDRLYbuaAfXqZfGA1AXhjEkKw3ApfslaTNZCdOoSIAn6G5FbO9CMBa183Eh24dQvvRwJflasCxxm964ulHU8mdaefQzIjtntsJ7P5i7udKpy4hBDuM0PMh)PcgqvPZmTQSgtWgA06Q0z2B9OWqGywY4LjlHddN5d2jpHQ1ETtYDrq(SfiUX2CPbrhNG9Zp1sa
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  9. #29
    I don't get it working with multiple RoF. Just one RoF is no problem, since I can read the combatlog with WeakAuras, but with multiple RoF only the last RoF cast is shown ...


    Edit: With your post in between, you are stuck at the same point as I am, except your bar is 0.92 seconds too short, but thats a haste issue, which can be solved with implementing it as a lua table reading out your current haste.

    Edit2: I've got an idea for solving the problem, but don't know how to implement it with weak auras.
    I would create 3 bars and put them in a group. (or even more, but 3 should be sufficient)
    Each bar has the trigger for RoF successfull cast, but is only active, if the previous bar has already been triggered. In addition the bar must not be able to trigger for the duration of RoF.

    I would try this out, but currently learning for my exams is priority #1.
    Last edited by Killem; 2012-09-03 at 10:09 AM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    I don't get it working with multiple RoF. Just one RoF is no problem, since I can read the combatlog with WeakAuras, but with multiple RoF only the last RoF cast is shown ...


    Edit: With your post in between, you are stuck at the same point as I am, except your bar is 0.92 seconds too short, but thats a haste issue, which can be solved with implementing it as a lua table reading out your current haste.
    Ha, well if you know how to do that you know much more about this stuff then I do. I'm still finding my way around Weakaura's after having being used to a much simpler addon. I thought I'd implement Zumzumzum's idea in a workable string for Staticraver as a kindness and a practice thing.

    With there being now way to tell one RoF from another I'm not sure how you'd ever go about tracking multiples. Unless there's some lua possible to open a new bar everytime there is a succesfull cast. But I don't think Weakaura's is inately set up for that.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  11. #31
    I am not that much in LUA and WeakAuras anymore but I tried in 4.3 to implement Auras for multidotting, but switched to Forte, since it already had everything I was trying to create. (Maybe implementing RoF in Forte would be an alternate path to weak auras)

    But focussing back on WeakAuras my idea in edit2 should work if it's implementable with those tools.
    If no one else has a better solution, I start working on this idea at friday.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    Edit2: I've got an idea for solving the problem, but don't know how to implement it with weak auras.
    I would create 3 bars and put them in a group. (or even more, but 3 should be sufficient)
    Each bar has the trigger for RoF successfull cast, but is only active, if the previous bar has already been triggered. In addition the bar must not be able to trigger for the duration of RoF.
    I can trigger a new bar by having the first bar send out a chat message, and then having that as a trigger event for bar 2, unfortunately we are still at the first problem of having then both bars trigger from 1 Rain of Fire cast, since everything goes out at the same time. And it's a bad way of doing things anyway, cause the chat message trigger only works the moment it happens, not after so I doubt it would still work if you had a second cast of RoF while there was no chat message.

    The problem would be easy as hell if you could get weakaura's to trigger of of something weakaura's itsself does, but it only works with game events, and chat messages and stuff like that.

    I wish you luck trying to get it to work, but I'm giving up on it. I've learned quite a bit about the possibilities of WA so it was time well spent anyway.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  13. #33
    I'm also using Weak Auras to track these. For destruction I wanted to add an additional bar that displays mana. But I would like it to show the mana in percent or at least in units of 1k, because 100000 is overkill imo. Could maybe somebody explan me how I can manage this? Could not find any option for it

  14. #34
    Bloodsail Admiral Sylar Hao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Coria del Río, Seville
    Posts
    1,192
    I downloaded Weakauras and used your code Zumzumzum for burning embers and it tells me it's wrong :S

  15. #35
    Fluffy Kitten Elmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    341
    I'll just wait for level 90...No one needs multiple RoFs with Mannoroth's Fury

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 11:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    I downloaded Weakauras and used your code Zumzumzum for burning embers and it tells me it's wrong :S
    Nope it works...be sure to get the whole thing (591 characters).

  16. #36
    Anyone got soul shards working on Power auras? Not sure how to set it up on the new version.

  17. #37
    Fluffy Kitten Elmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridulent View Post
    Anyone got soul shards working on Power auras? Not sure how to set it up on the new version.
    (This may not be what you are looking for but: ) Try Weak Auras. Every resource is implemented and working fine.
    I changed from PA to WA a while ago and didn't look back.
    Last edited by Elmi; 2012-09-03 at 09:43 PM.

  18. #38
    Bloodsail Admiral Sylar Hao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Coria del Río, Seville
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    Nope it works...be sure to get the whole thing (591 characters).
    Double-checked, when I paste the code (it has 855 chars, not 591) provided by zumzumzum an error pops saying:

    Error decompressing: Decompressing error at 384/641.

  19. #39
    Fluffy Kitten Elmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Double-checked, when I paste the code (it has 855 chars, not 591) provided by zumzumzum an error pops saying:

    Error decompressing: Decompressing error at 384/641.
    Sorry I was looking at the RoF code.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    Ibis, do you have the Weak Auras for the icons above your resource bar (e.g. Corruption, UA, Haunt...)? Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •