Deleted

X-Perl and 5.0.4 update

Hi everyone,

I'm not using a lot of addons but that one is a must have for me, but since the new patch, as soon as I enter combat, I got some micro-freeze every sec and it's not playable.

I tried an Enable/Disable test with no other addons and I'm 100% sure it's the source.

I'm waiting and hoping a fix soon but if someone solved that issue, please help.

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaul View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm not using a lot of addons but that one is a must have for me, but since the new patch, as soon as I enter combat, I got some micro-freeze every sec and it's not playable.

I tried an Enable/Disable test with no other addons and I'm 100% sure it's the source.

I'm waiting and hoping a fix soon but if someone solved that issue, please help.

Thanks a lot.
    You are using latest alpha from here? Updated an hour ago:
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/xperl/files/

Deleted
    I'll give it a try, thank you very much.

EDIT: same problem unfortunately, it freeze everytime I hit a target. I'll keep checking wowace until it's fixed.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc67d026d1e3; 2012-08-29 at 05:51 PM.

Ya. Also open a ticket and report the problem, and enable the display of lua error, and paste those into the report as well if they're popping up (and they should be if they're set to show in interface-game-help-display lua errors).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    Ya. Also open a ticket and report the problem, and enable the display of lua error, and paste those into the report as well if they're popping up (and they should be if they're set to show in interface-game-help-display lua errors).
    I'll do it gladly.