Frost Bomb macro help

I was wondering if it was possible to macro Frost Bomb to my Frostbolt spell. I can't seem to figure it out due to the shortened CD from haste. If anybody can help me out it would be much appreciated.

I dont think you can macro them, they're 2 separate spells with 2 different cast times

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    I dont think you can macro them, they're 2 separate spells with 2 different cast times
    2 seperate spells with 2 seperate cast times has nothing to do with it. I've seen arms warriors macro their entire rotation into 1 button. The problem with this one is that Frost Bomb has a cooldown that is reduced by haste so I can't set up a basic cast sequence for it. What I want to know is if there is if there is a way to change the reset timer in a cast sequence to change depending on the cooldown of Frost bomb. Currently mine is at a 7.83 cooldown but any haste bonus/debuff will kill my macro (heroism/insignia)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacridfire View Post
    I was wondering if it was possible to macro Frost Bomb to my Frostbolt spell. I can't seem to figure it out due to the shortened CD from haste. If anybody can help me out it would be much appreciated.
    You can only use a cast sequence macro with these two spells and it will break each time you press the button for a third time because Frost Bomb will be on cooldown. So no, unless you plan on only using the macro once every 7-8 seconds, it won't work.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Also there isn't a set number of frost bolts in between each bomb, as you can FoF and FFB proc etc.

Unless they changed it, you can castsequence the same spell multiple times.

So Frost Bomb, Frostbolt, Frostbolt, Frostbolt...., with reset time = Frost Bomb cooldown MIGHT work. But the reset time would be fixed, rather than based on your current haste. Interesting idea to try out.

Edit: I see you're asking about making it adapt to Bloodlust/Haste cooldowns. Pretty sure a macro can't handle that.
    Last edited by Tickspoon; 2012-08-29 at 11:09 PM.

It can't adjust dynamically based on your haste, no